* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Martin & Co - Brighton
2 Beaconsfield Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 4QH
Director of the branch, Steve Boyes, has lived in the city for 16 years, and has unrivalled expertise in helping customers buy, sell or develop their property portfolios.
Aside from its cosmopolitan and bohemian traits, Brighton offers quiet family areas such as Patcham & Woodingdean with good schools and easy access routes to the city and local shopping areas. The team at Martin & Co has built up an enviable reputation for handling house sales and property lettings within the city itself and the surrounding areas.
Whether you're looking to let or sell a property and would like a free valuation, please contact one of our trusted team who will be happy to assist. Saturday appointments are available by prior arrangement.
Most recent properties for sale
Martin and Co are pleased to offer to the market a unique opportunity to purchase a period grade II* listed hotel with 20 en-suite rooms with many features in a terraced house located in the heart of Brighton. Situated opposite the i360 and close to Churchill square shopping centre, excellent bus...20
* COMING SOON 2 BEDROOM GARDEN FLAT * A 2 bedroom ground floor flat in a popular residential location in Brighton, close to Lewes road with its range of local shops, schools nearby, cafes and bus links throughout the city of Brighton and Hove. Close to universities and within 20 mins walk to city...4
* SPACIOUS VICTORIAN 1 BEDROOM FLAT * GWYDYR MANSIONS in Hove is one of the cities most highly sought after and desirable iconic mansion buildings. Located close to the cities main shopping districts, Hove seafront, Church Road and both Hove and Brighton main station with its comprehensive...17Online viewing
LARGE STUDIO GARDEN FLAT IN BRUNSWICK SQUARE - Martin and Co are delighted to offer onto the market a spacious studio flat with patio in the heart of Brunswick Square, Hove. Nestled within Hove's popular beautiful regency period properties within easy reach of all local shops, cafes, bistros and...14
* FIRST FLOOR RETIREMENT FLAT AVAILABLE * An opportunity to purchase a spacious 1 bedroom first floor flat in a retirement block in Kemptown, Brighton for the over 60's. Situated close to the popular St Georges road with its cafes and shops. Nearby you will find the seafront within 10 minutes...9Online viewing
* GARDEN FLAT IN CENTRAL BRIGHTON LOCATION * -A 2 bedroom ground floor flat in a central location in Brighton with garden. Situated within walking distance of Brighton shopping centre, local bus links throughout the city, local shops, bistros and restaurants. Virtual viewing available with...17Online viewing
Most recent properties to rent
£1,095 pcm (£253 pw) Tenancy info
Available now this beautifully presented first floor 1 bedroom apartment with parking is located in a small select gated development in the sought-after village of Sayers Common. Gas, electricity and water all included in the rent. Book your appointment to view today.6Online viewing
£895 pcm (£207 pw) Tenancy info
*GROUND FLOOR FLAT NEAR PRESTON PARK* A unfurnished ground floor one bedroom flat available in central Brighton situated just off Ditchling road opposite London road railway station. Close to Preston Park, Brighton mainline railway station, bus services throughout the city and within walking...7Online viewing
£2,500 pcm (£577 pw) Tenancy info
POPULAR LOCATION IN KEMPTOWN - A 5 bedroom period house in Rock Grove in a popular location in Brighton, near to all travel links to the City, local shops, minutes away from the Royal Sussex county hospital and Brighton city centre with all its shops, cafes and fine dining restaurants. Ideal for...12
£2,000 pcm (£462 pw) Tenancy info
* 4 BEDROOM HOUSE IN PRESTON PARK AREA* A 4 bedroom Victorian house near Preston Park in a very popular location within the golden triangle in Brighton and in the school catchment area of many popular schools. The property had undergone recently improvements to include, new flooring,carpets,...8Online viewing
£1,350 pcm (£312 pw) Tenancy info
* MODERN APARTMENT NEAR THE CITY AND TRANSPORT LINKS * A 2 bedroom apartment. Positioned on the second floor of a well maintained block the property is located a minutes walk from Brighton station and a further ten minutes to the town center. Internally the property benefits from two double...10
£540 pcm (£125 pw) Tenancy info
* 1ROOM AVAILABLE* A furnished house in Brighton close to travel links, universities and shops in Hollingdean. 2 furnished room available, no deposit and all bills included. AVAILABLE FROM MAY 25TH 202117