* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Kimberley's - Falmouth
29-29a Killigrew Street, Falmouth, TR11 3PN
Buying, Selling or Renting Your Property with Kimberley's Independent Estate Agents, Falmouth, Cornwall!
Totally Independent Just Like You!
Welcome to Kimberley's Website where we hope you will discover an interesting selection of properties to browse and at the same time learn more about our award-winning company. Discover for yourself why, when buying, selling or renting, we are one of the leading independent sales and letting specialists in the Falmouth, Penryn and Helston areas.
As our commitment to you we strive to uphold the following:-
- To provide the best personal service in the area.
- To provide a real alternative to all other Estate Agents.
- To make the process of buying, selling or renting more enjoyable for all involved parties.
- To maintain a professional and friendly approach to Estate Agency.
- To run our business as an effective and efficient team.
- To achieve results and exceed our targets by hard work and enthusiasm.
- To be better than the rest and consistently strive to improve our service.
- To have a managed approach to all our Vendors and Landlords.
- To consider all Vendors, Purchasers, Landlords and Tenants as our clients.
You wouldn’t use an unlicensed travel agent or an unlicensed doctor so why would you trust your home to an unlicensed agent?
Contrary to the common perception of estate agents, we are straight-talking, will always give honest advice, and most importantly, will always act with our client's best interests at heart - not our own.
If you need reliable, trustworthy information about buying, selling or renting please give us a call or drop into the office for a chat.
Most recent properties for sale
An ideal opportunity to own this superb detached family home which is set in a great location on the green at Penhale Road and with the benefit of outline planning permission granted on the 14th June 2017 to demolish the double garage and build a new detached three bedroom dwelling. (PA17/00245).13Recently added
A superb, highly individual four bedroom detached residence which was built for our clients in 1980 to a very high standard and is being sold for the first time in nearly 40 years. Set in the heart of this favoured development within a pleasant few minutes walk to the centre of this highly ...14Reduced
An ideal opportunity to own this single fronted older style four-storey town house which is set in a convenient location at Wellington Terrace, just a short down hill walk into Falmouth's bustling town centre and transport routes. This spacious home has versatile four-storey accommodation which ...9
A rare opportunity to own this superb two bedroom first floor apartment which is set in a great 'in town' location, literally just two minutes walk from the town centre and enjoying delightful views across the Penryn River to Flushing, Trefusis Head, the Carrick Roads estuary, the harbour and ...10
We are pleased to offer as our clients sole agents, this three bedroom detached double fronted bungalow which is set in an elevated position facing fields across the lane and conveniently situated within walking distance of this popular old Cornish mining village which has a rich local history. ...14
This older style end of terrace town property is offered for sale as an established HMO student rental with four bedrooms and set in a convenient location, close to local amenities, the various university and college campuses, Penmere Halt branch line railway station and a down hill stroll into ...13