* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Joan Hopkin Estate Agents - Beaumaris
32 Castle Street, Beaumaris, LL58 8AP
Joan Hopkin offer an extensive knowledge and experience in all property matters with unrivalled experience of property in Beaumaris and the south east of Anglesey and is run by qualified chartered surveyor Dafydd Rowlands B.A. (Hons), B.Sc. (Hons), MRICS.
Joan Hopkin & Co are:
- Independent Estate Agents, Valuers and Chartered Surveyors
- Owned by a Chartered Surveyor and work to the requirements of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Knowledgable and experienced in all property matters with unrivalled experience of property in Beaumaris and the south east of Anglesey
- Prominently located within the town
Joan Hopkin & Co Ltd Offer:
- Regulated advice on all aspects of letting including full management service
- In depth knowledge of the area based on 20 years of trading experience
Why Choose Us?
In a survey of buyers and sellers, conducted by the Property Ombudsman in December 2008 we achieved and average score of 9.4 out of 10, with a 100% recommendation.We are regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) as well as the Property Ombudsman for both sales and lettings.
Mr Dafydd Rowlands as a Chartered Surveyor of 20 years post qualification experience can offer a range of professional services, to include:
- Full homebuyers reports for purchases - free quotes on request
- Valuations for capital taxation, to include probate (IHT) and Capital Gains Tax
- Valuations for matrimonial settlement and experienced to act as an Independent Expert
- Compensation claims in respect of easements and wayleaves if your land is affected by Welsh Water, gas or electricity providers and compensation claims in respect of compulsory purchase, such as road widening schemes
Most recent properties for sale
A spacious detached four bedroom bungalow, having a large corner plot on this highly sought after residential estate, and enjoying panoramic sea and mountain views over the town, from the Great Orme to the east, southwards over the Menai Strait towards the Carneddau mountain ranges. The bungalow...21Chain-free
A superbly positioned, fully modernised and furnished three bedroom maisonette apartment, extending to the shore of the Menai Strait, and with use of a private slip way for the boating enthusiast. Renovated to a high standard, the spacious accommodation gives outstanding views over the sea and...16
A well presented modern first floor two bedroom apartment, centrally located within the historic town of Beaumaris and being a short walk to amenities, the sea front/pier, castle and the main street. This modern development of three flats in total is understood to have been completed in 2008 and...9
A truly charming detached two bedroom cottage of character situated in a semi-rural location on the edge of the village, within walking distance of village amenities and approximately two miles to the Castle town of Beaumaris. Tyn Yr Ardd must be viewed to appreciate the extent and quality of...24Chain-free
A three storey town house which has been converted into two self contained flats, located within a short walk of the sea front and town amenities. Currently registered as a HMO - House of multiple occupancy (maximum 4 people). The ground floor is a one bedroom flat briefly comprising: Lounge...12
A substantial and imposing five bedroom house being part of the former Tan y Graig Hall, situated in an unspoilt coastal area in an area of outstanding natural beauty, being a five minute walk to the beach at Red Wharf Bay, and less that a mile to the village of Pentraeth, five miles to the town...13
Most recent properties to rent
A superbly positioned prime shop unit To Let, enjoying probably the best retail location in this popular seaside town, being within 50 meters of Beaumaris' historic Castle, which is the premier tourist attraction of the town. The commercial floor area extends in total to approximately 177 square...10