* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Hylton Hill - Stoke-on-Trent
Slater’s Shopping Village, Stone Road, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, ST5 5ED
Hylton Hill was established in 1963 by Hylton Hill. We are an independent family business with up-to-date technology but having traditional values with the personal touch. All instructions and negotiations are dealt with by a partner and are handled in a sensitive manner.
Hylton Hill FRICS Chartered Surveyor - Hylton Hill was born in Stoke-on-Trent and had worked for many of the local Estate Agents before establishing the practice in 1963.
Tim Hill BSc.Urban Estate Surveying - Tim Hill obtained a Diploma in Building Studies at Stoke-on-Trent College and Degree at Trent University, Nottingham.
10 Reasons to choose Hylton Hill
- Experience - We have over 50 years of property experience behind us and our website was the first Estate Agents website in Stoke-on-Trent.
- Industry Registered - We are members of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS).
- Optimised for the 21st Century - Our cutting edge website has been designed to be optimised for search engines, allowing your property to gets as much as exposure as possible. We also have a established presence on all main social media channels. Plus we also use mobile email for continuous communication with Vendors, Purchasers, Landlords and Tenants.
- Personalised Service - All Instructions and Negotiations are carried out by a Partner to make sure you get a quality and personalised service.
- Local Knowledge - Both Partners were born in Staffordshire and have lived in the surrounding areas all their lives so you can definitely say they know the area. This means you can get the best possible Price / Rent for your property
- Telephone Lines open 24/7 - Our professionally trained representatives are available 24/7 to action any enquiry we receive
- Family Business - This means you will be treated with respect, trust and fairness.
- Transparent - All are business actions are transparent along with our charges. We are upfront about everything we do and we will work hard to earn our charge
- Fee Free - No Sale = No Fee, No Let = No Fee and Free EPC upon the Sale or Letting.
- Going the extra mile - If this means viewings at 9.00.pm. we will do it. Our aim is to get your property let or sold as soon as possible.
Over the years we have had business dealings with employees of the following:
African Development Bank, ANC Ltd, Allied Carpets Plc, Asda Superstones Ltd, Aston University, Audit Commission, Barclays Bank Plc, Beldray Ltd, BBC Radio Stoke, Bowater plc, Boots Chemists Ltd, British Coal, British Ceramic Research Ltd, British Rail, British Gas plc, British Home Stores, British Petroleum, British Telecom, Buckingham Council, Caradon Bathrooms Ltd, Civil Service, Cegelec Ltd, Clarks Shoes Ltd, Co operative Wholesale Society, Corning Ltd, Courtals Fibres Ltd, Creda Ltd, Crewe & Alsager College, Data Logic Ltd, Data Electronic Ltd, Department of Environment & Transport, Dept. of Employment, Derbyshire Council, Dowty Defence & System Ltd, Embassy Hotels Ltd, ERF Ltd, Fairclough Building Ltd, Fans & Spares Group Ltd, GEC Measurements/small machines/Turbines Ltd, Gough & Co (Hanley) Ltd, Grindley Pottery Ltd, HM Customs & Excise/Government Forces, Hanley Economic Building Society, Harrison Mayer Ltd, Health & Safety Executive, High Commission of Brunei, Inland Revenue, International Computers Ltd, James Jobling & Co Ltd, John Tams Ltd, John Partridge Ltd, Johnson Matthey Plc, Jobling & Co Ltd, Johnson Matthey Plc, Josiah Wedgewood, Johnson Brother, Keele University, Kitty Little Group, KPMG Peat Marwick Mclinktock, Lawleys Ltd, Louis Taylor, Stoke City Football Club, Stoke on Trent Council, Telephone Rentals Plc, Terrafix Ltd, Trent Health Authority, Trust House Forte Plc, United Norwest Co Ops Ltd, Vision Express Ltd, West Midlands Health Authority.
Most recent properties for sale
Most recent properties to rent
£450 pcm (£104 pw) Tenancy info
One/Two Person Self-Contained Flat in a purpose built development of mainly similar properties.The Housing Society operates the scheme on the basis of group ownership. The development is organised for the benefit of its occupying members, who own collectively, the properties which they occupy...11Online viewing
£350 pcm (£81 pw) Tenancy info
One / Two Persons Flat with Garage, in a purpose development of mainly similar properties.The Housing Society operates the scheme on the basis of group ownership. The development is organised for the benefit of its occupying members, who own collectively, the properties which they occupy...14