* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Hunters - Catford
153 Rushey Green, Catford, London, SE6 4BD
Hunters is the UK’s largest independent property franchise and the fastest growing networks of estate and lettings agents across the country with branches nationwide.
Most branches, such as Hunters Estate Agents and Letting Agents Catford, are run by the business owner, with years of experience in the local area and the property market. Over the whole network, customer satisfaction is 96% - a long way ahead of the industry average. This comes from accredited training, hard work, a professional, no nonsense approach, and the personal touch.
Estate agency is not just about property. It is about people and their journey of selling, buying, letting or renting. Our role is to help you in that journey.
There has been an estate agents at our offices for over 30 years, becoming part of the Hunters network in 2011. The current owner, Richard Wells, took over the business in 2013, following years of experience in property management, the IT industry, charity sector and leadership development. He also runs a mortgage and insurance business, Ethos Financial, which runs from our Hunters Catford office, and is a landlord himself.
Richard’s ethos matches that of Hunters, where giving time to people is very important: “I want to treat our customers, the same way I want to be treated. I want to do for them what I would want done for myself. I do business with people I trust, and our customers, whether selling, buying, letting or renting, need to know that they are dealing with a business they can trust”.
Together, Hunters Estate Agents and Letting Agents Catford, has a team that gives time, works hard and brings years of experience to sales, lettings, management and mortgages. Our sales manager, Barry Musk, has worked at the office for over 10 years, and has probably valued homes in every street in the area more than once!
Hunters Catford advertise on the main property portals, as well as the Hunters web site, Facebook, Twitter, local bus shelters and our shop window on the high street. We always include floorplans for sales and lettings’ properties, and provide free valuations.
In addition, two things stand out with us. Finding a buyer for a home is just half the process. Making sure the buyer is in a strong position to complete on the sale is vital. Years of arranging mortgages gives us great insight to understand the buyer’s position in a way most estate agents do not fully appreciate.
Secondly, a good estate agent works hard behind the scenes to follow up with solicitors, brokers, valuers and other agents up and down the chain to overcome any obstacles to get the sale to completion.
We have been pleased to sponsor local community events in the last few years including Catford Arts Trail; Rushey Green Festival; Blythe Hill Fields Festival; Felday Road Street Party; Torridon Junior School Summer Fair; Torridon Infants School Welcome Fair; Holbeach Primary School Summer Fair; Athelney Primary School Christmas Fair and Goldsmiths Community Centre Christmas Fair.
You are welcome to pop in any time and chat to us at Hunters Estate Agents and Letting Agents Catford.
Most recent properties for sale
* Guide Price £425,000 to £450,000 * Chain Free. A delightful two bedroom period conversion ground floor flat with private south facing garden in the heart of Hither Green - what more could you want! Summers in the garden, winters in the warmth, brunch in the local café, and drinks at The Station...13Recently addedOnline viewingStudy
* Guide Price £625,000-£650,000 * Beautifully restored and extended three double bedroom Corbett house with loft conversion and extended kitchen diner. This house gets pretty close to being a dream Corbett house! From the moment you step into the gorgeous hallway all the way to the loft...17Recently addedOnline viewing
* Guide Price £265,000-285,000 * Two bedroom ground floor flat with own private garden. This is a great flat with well-proportioned rooms and plenty of improvements by the current owners. The reception room is over 13ft wide, with good flooring and a wooden shelf / mantelpiece over the fire, and...12ReducedOnline viewing
* Guide Price £325,000 to £340,000 * Fantastic one bedroom apartment in Venice Corte only 200 metres from Lewisham DLR and Rail Station. Chain Free. The apartment has an open plan living-dining area with reception, dining and kitchen areas well laid out to provide a great first home. The...10ReducedOnline viewing
* Guide Price £325,000 to £350,000 * Two bedroom ground floor Victorian conversion flat on the borders of Catford and Forest Hill. The flat is sold chain free and comes with share of freehold, a lease of 966 years, plus a front and rear garden. This flat is a delight! Through the front gate you...15Online viewing
* Guide Price £525,000 to £550,000 *. Three bedroom semi-detached house with 80ft garden plus triple garage / workshop. Ashdale Road is a lovely road, and this is lovely house on a lovely road! Front drive for 2 cars, welcoming hallway, through reception room at 21ft long, downstairs WC, plus...15Online viewing
Most recent properties to rent
£1,450 pcm (£335 pw) Tenancy info
Beautifully presented, 55m2 two bedroom apartment, close to the 54 acres of Ladywell Fields, and train links into central London from Catford Bridge and Catford stations. The spacious hallway leads through to the open plan living area and modern kitchen, ideal for entertaining and day to day...10