* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Hunters - Abbey Wood
19-21 Wilton Road, Abbey Wood, London, SE2 9RH
Hunters Estate Agents Abbey Wood specialises in property sales and lettings in SE2, SE28, SE18, DA17 and DA18.
Abbey Wood is in the London Borough of Bexley and Royal Borough of Greenwich. Abbey Wood borders our neighbouring offices at Welling, Bexleyheath and Blackfen and covers many other areas for property sales and lettings such as Barnehurst, Crayford, Slade Green, Erith, Upper Belvedere, South Bexleyheath, Woolwich, Bexley and parts of Sidcup.
Have you got property in Abbey Wood to sell before you can move to the perfect place?
Why not take advantage of our free valuation service?
Hunters Estate Agents Abbey Wood has been open and established for over 14 years and is headed by owner Richard Cross.
Branch manager Lee Ingram leads a team who are all fully trained and experienced in property sales and lettings in Abbey Wood and its surrounding Areas.
Together with one of the largest teams of staff in the area they are available 7 days a week to assist in all your property needs – selling, letting, buying or renting. The services available from Hunters Abbey Wood include FREE, no obligation Mortgage Advise from our resident independent mortgage broker.
Most recent properties for sale
* GUIDE PRICE OF £315,000 TO £325,000 * Chain Free Sizeable Terrace Family Home in a Cul De Sac & Conveniently Located Near to Several Sought After Primary Schools such as Bishop John Robinson, Linton, St Margaret Clitherow & Willow Bank. Also within easy reach are Woolwich Polytechnic, Riverside...15Reduced
* GUIDE PRICE OF £290,000 TO £300,000 * Chain Free Terrace House boasting a Semi Open Plan Layout with the Lounge Dining Room Leading onto a Modern Kitchen that allows access to a Large Conservatory which then follows onto a Secluded 21' Rear Garden with a Brick Built 10'3 x 9'7 Outbuilding...26Recently added
* Chain Free * 0.4mi to Abbey Wood Train Station * Three Good Size Bedrooms * Spacious Lounge * Kitchen / Diner * Shower Room * Separate WC * Front and Rear Gardens * Double Glazing * Gas Central Heating * A Must View!10Recently addedStudy
* GUIDE PRICE OF £190,000 TO £200,000 * Chain Free Modern First Floor Apartment that Boasts No Forward Chain & an Existing 112 Year Lease. The abode is conveniently located near to Belvedere Train Station too. The property benefits from an Oenplan Living Area housing a Modern Kitchen & allows...20Reduced
* GUIDE PRICE £240,000 TO £260,000 * Are you looking for a modern apartment very close to Abbey Wood Train Station? Then look no further than this spacious two bedroom ground floor abode. The home comes with no forward chain & a long length of lease remaining. The property also comes with a...22Reduced
* GUIDE PRICE OF £440,000 TO £460,000 * Beautiful Victorian Terrace House in the Heart of Co-Op Estate. Boasting a Loft Conversion as well as an Extended Kitchen. On the ground floor off the hallway is a Separate Lounge followed by a Dining Room that is Semi-Open Plan to a Contemporary Kitchen...24Reduced
Most recent properties to rent
£1,700 pcm (£392 pw) Tenancy info
LUXURY APARTMENT*SITUATED WITHIN WOOLWICH ARSENAL*OFFERING MODERN LIVING AND FACILITIES* PARTIAL RIVER VIEWS* INTERGRATED APPLIANCES* TWO BALCONYS* EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM* WALKING DISTANCE TO OVER GROUND AND DLR* AVAILABLE MID SEPTEMBER26Reduced
£1,025 pcm (£237 pw) Tenancy info5
£1,350 pcm (£312 pw) Tenancy info8Reduced
£1,100 pcm (£254 pw) Tenancy info
Available Immediately * STUNNING VIEWS * TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT * EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM * WALK IN WARDROBE * FAMILY BATHROOM * ALLOCATED SECURE UNDERGROUND PARKING * DOUBLE GLAZING * GAS CENTRAL HEATING *10
£1,350 pcm (£312 pw) Tenancy info
THREE BEDROOM TERRACED FAMILY HOME. The property is ideally located for Abbey Wood rail station and local shops/amenities. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen diner, three double bedrooms, bathroom & separate wc. Externally are front and rear...18