* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Havilands - Winchmore Hill
30 The Green, Winchmore Hill, London, N21 1AY
Our service and our reputation is built over 40 years of guiding buyers, sellers and landlords to successful conclusions. A dynamic independent company, we provide all the personal and technical support needed to buy/sell rent/manage your home.
Our strong local connections give us an advantage in, and a unique knowledge of, our market. We are specialists who understand exactly why your home is so valuable to you and our large database of buyers enables us to find you a match who also recognises and appreciates that value.
Taking the time to really understand our clients’ needs is the foundation of our supportive, efficient and professional service. We’ve been around the block a few times so there are not many situations that we haven’t experienced… that being said we’re always up for a new challenge!
We have evolved through many market changes over the years and from our hard-earned position we have taken our very tailored approach and applied it to a diverse portfolio of properties. Our experience has been built with care, and over time and at Havilands we always aim to exceed your expectations.
Our dedicated team are the heart of Havilands and the key to our success; with Havilands you don’t just deal with anyone, you deal with someone who will support you from start to finish.
We look forward to working with you.
Most recent properties for sale
Spacious 5 double bedroom 4 bathroom extended semi detached home in a great location being within walking distance to Oakwood underground (Piccadilly line) and numerous primary and secondary schools. The property has been substantially extended, double story side and rear extension.The current...24Recently added
Havilands are pleased to offer to market this large 4/5 bedroom Edwardian home located on this quiet residential turning in Palmers Green. This wonderful property retains many period features, The property is in very good decorative condition throughout. Early viewing advised.Meadowcroft Road is...23Recently added
* Video Tour available *This substantial 6 bed, 6 bath property situated on N21's premier road - Broad Walk - offers 4,400 square feet (408sqm) of cutting edge interior design. The house has a contemporary feel throughout and benefits from a substantial kitchen/diner/sunken lounge, leading to a...25Online viewingReduced
* Video tour available *Havilands are pleased to present this spacious 4 bedroom semi detached property. The property features a modern open-plan kitchen and dining area at the back of the property overlooking the garden. En-suite to master bedroom, family bathroom on 1st floor & downstairs W/C....36Online viewing
Immaculate, refurbished, extended, 4 bed, 2 bath Edwardian family home with airy kitchen/diner, Master suite, large garden and off street parking. This home benefits from a combination of period features and modern fittings throughout. The loft features a large bedroom with en-suite and a...29
3 bed terraced house with spacious main lounge and master bedroom, offering a light and spacious kitchen/diner, separate second lounge and garage to the rear. This property is suitable for extending, subject to planning permission. Excellent location, being moments walk from Wood Green...11
Most recent properties to rent
£1,700 pcm (£392 pw) Tenancy info
Havilands are delighted to offer this two double bedroom mews house within a gated development, moments from Winchmore Hill Green, with underground parking. This home offers two spacious bedrooms, bathroom and shower room, open plan living with fully integrated kitchen (ground floor) guest WC....13
£2,950 pcm (£681 pw) Tenancy info
* Video Tour Available * Built in 2018 this 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom detached house offers modern living within walking distance of Winchmore Hill Green, within easy reach to Southgate underground (Piccadilly zone 4) and close to of some of N21's finest schools. The property benefits from garden off...31Online viewing
£1,000 pcm (£231 pw) Tenancy info
* Virtual Tour Available - Click the Virtual tab to view*Studio - recently refurbished, great location being only moments walk from Winchmore Hill Green and the mainline station (30 mins from Moorgate). The Green benefits from cafes, delis, pubs and restaurants with the Sunday Farmer's Market and...12Online viewing