* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Hap Sales And Lettings - Glasgow
362 Great Western Road, Glasgow, Glasgow City, G4 9HT
HAP Lettings first opened in Queen Street in the centre of Glasgow. It was here where the business grew rapidly from a team of two to our friendly team we have now. To accommodate our growing team, in June 2014 we moved to our shop premises on Great Western Road. This location has proved extremely beneficial in that we have a very busy main road presence and we can reach most parts of Glasgow within twenty minutes.
We want to be the agent of choice for anyone considering selling, buying or letting a property by being the best in our profession. We will provide an outstanding level of service to our clients, making moving an easy seamless and pleasurable experience. This is delivered by making clients feels special and by providing a full range of services.
We believe in building a long term relationship with our clients and will stay in contact with clients long after their transaction has concluded so we remain the agent of choice. 70% of our business will comes from recommendations and referrals by delivering exceptional service and simply asking for the business.
Five Reasons to Choose HAP Sales And Lettings:
1. We will always be contactable by mobile, email and landline. No call centres here!
2. Viewings to suit prospective viewers, not what suits the Agent!
3. We really do care! We want our tenants as well as our Landlords to be happy!
4. Ever met someone or a company that went the extra mile? We do that for everyone.
5. Repairs attended to quickly and diligently. We will always keep you in the loop!
Most recent properties for sale
Superb three-bed townhouse in Maryhill’s exceptional Mondriaan development. Excellent amenities and transport links. West End attractions nearby. Cloakroom, bright lounge with balcony, stylish dining kitchen, master bedroom with en suite, two further spacious double bedrooms, bathroom, driveway,...15Online viewing
Most recent properties to rent
Located in one of the Merchant City's most sought after and well-placed modern development, The Palazzo, this exquisite one-bedroom apartment occupies an enviable first floor position capturing stunning views across the Italian Centre towards the magnificent City Chambers.10Recently added
TO LET. Spacious ground floor unit with potential for a variety of uses. Currently the unit has been a longstanding hairdressers and the internal fittings maybe available by separate negotion. The current occupant will be retiring at the end of August 2021.11
A very well presented and generously proportioned two bedroom duplex apartment located in the ever popular Pinnacle Building in Glasgow City Centre. Ideally situated for local amenities, transport links and brilliant dining, shopping and entertainment and featuring views across the city this...16