* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Douglas Allen - Ilford
191 Cranbrook Road, Ilford, IG1 4TA
Few things are more important to us than our homes, so here at Douglas Allen, we believe it’s a real privilege to help people make their dreams a reality. Everyone has their own story.
Whether you are buying, selling, or renting we’re here to support you every step of the way. We are excited to show you all the ways we can help, so why not get in touch?
In the meantime, see what thousands of our customers are saying about us on Trustpilot. After all, they probably say it better than we can.
- Register directly with us to get pre-marketing previews of new properties
- We can market your property everywhere online. Your property is seen on the four top national property portals.
- With an extensive office network and a huge database of active customers, we might already have your perfect buyer or tenant on our books.
- With a joined-up approach to the best quality marketing that really delivers, which includes professional photography, video walk rounds or our amazing virtual tours, along with a Pre-View Launch, which really builds up a buzz about your property prior to a full market launch, we’ve got you covered.
- Having helped generations of families move, we are here to help, whether you are looking to buy, sell or rent; you can lean on us.
Most recent properties for sale
This is a first floor purpose built flat located very close to the centre of Barking. It has close access to all the local shops and services due to its location and is within walking distance to Barking Station. This would be ideal for a first time purchaser or a small family, it has its own...11Online viewing
This ground floor flat has a lot to offer as it has its own rear garden as well as off street parking. Located in the North Ilford region which is close to the centre of Ilford, allowing access to all local amenities and shopping facilities. Ideal for a first time buyer or as an investment...13Online viewing
This 2 bedroom ground floor flat is situated in the heart of Ilford. It has its a communal garden and guest parking for visitors, as well as being located very close to the centre of Ilford. It has secure access and management available for any issues, to give added security and peace of mind.4
This 4 bedroom terraced house has a loft conversion with an en suite as well as having the rear extended to make the property more spacious. The property is in fantastic condition ready to move into as it has everything a family home would require, with a ground floor cloakroom a first floor...29Online viewing
This is a second floor retirement flat located very close to Ilford station and other transport services. Situated very close to Ilford town centre, it has access to all the local amenities and facilities. The flat has a communal garden and its own parking.11Online viewing
This Mid terraced 3 bedroom house located in a sought after location, it is a lovely family home that is ready to move into with no onward chain. It has local schools and shopping facilities nearby, as well as many other amenities. There is potential to extend to add further value to the...11Online viewing