* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Douglas Allen - East Ham
160 High Street North, East Ham, E6 2HT
Few things are more important to us than our homes, so here at Douglas Allen, we believe it’s a real privilege to help people make their dreams a reality. Everyone has their own story.
Whether you are buying, selling, or renting we’re here to support you every step of the way. We are excited to show you all the ways we can help, so why not get in touch?
In the meantime, see what thousands of our customers are saying about us on Trustpilot. After all, they probably say it better than we can.
- Register directly with us to get pre-marketing previews of new properties
- We can market your property everywhere online. Your property is seen on the four top national property portals.
- With an extensive office network and a huge database of active customers, we might already have your perfect buyer or tenant on our books.
- With a joined-up approach to the best quality marketing that really delivers, which includes professional photography, video walk rounds or our amazing virtual tours, along with an exclusive early launch to the very best buyers, which really builds up a buzz about your property before it even hits the property websites, we’ve got you covered.
- Having helped generations of families move, we are here to help, whether you are looking to buy, sell or rent; you can lean on us.
Most recent properties for sale
Buyers Fees apply - see brochure for details. For sale by Modern Method of Auction. Great flat to get your foot on the property ladder, set in a good location. This property is for sale by Douglas Allen powered by Iam Sold Ltd.11
Chain Free! This ground floor maisonette offers allocated parking and is set in a Great location between Green Street and Barking Road. Good bus and rail links as well as a communal garden so not far for the children to let off steam.15Online viewingChain-free
This terraced house has been a family home and now they are expanding, make sure you view this property it has a conservatory and is in a good location for schools and transport. Very close to Canning Town, Plaistow and Star Lane stations with access to the A13 for any long distance journeys.10
This bungalow would make a fabulous first time home with schools nearby or would be ideal for those wanting less maintenance and less stairs when it is time to downsize. Off road parking for 2 cars is a bonus, no need to worry about parking after a hard day at work.5Online viewing
This immaculate 1 bedroom, second floor apartment is waiting for the ideal person to take up residence and enjoy the sanctuary of this highly, well maintained development a short walk from The Thames.8Online viewing