* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Dai Lewis - Newcastle Emlyn
College Street, Newcastle Emlyn, SA38 9AJ
We are Chartered Surveyors, Auctioneers, Valuers & Estate Agents services in West Wales.
Established experts in real estate services with deep understanding of all related property matters. Specialising within West Wales area a locally owned firm that is guaranteed to provide honest, reliable valuation and professional advice in all residential and rural topics.
We pride ourselves on providing a quality service across the whole spectrum of property matters from residential sales to agricultural matters, probate valuations etc and beyond.
- Residential, Commercial, Farms, Smallholdings and Accommodation Land – our specialities.
- No Sale No Fee – Personal service and honest advice on marketing and pricing.
- Competitive fee structure.
- Informative, illustrated Sales Brochure approved by Seller.
- Free Internet advertising.
- Experienced staff giving advice and Valuations for Probate, Matrimonial, Insurance, Taxation,etc., etc.
- Agricultural Tenancy Law.
- Land Agency.
- Agricultural Livestock and Machinery Valuations.
- Compensation Claims for Road Widening Acquisitions, Wayleaves, Easements, Pipelines, etc.
If you require further information about any of our services or properties please contact us on the number displayed or press the Contact Agent button. We look forward to hearing from you.
Most recent properties for sale
Two blocks of Accommodation Land (55 ½ + 38 acres) in the Cwmcou district, both with independent access, water supplies, ring boundary fenced for sheep and suited for either grazing/cropping purposes, with one block having area of woodland included on its peripheries and both suited for...10
A 32 acre block of healthy, improvable accommodation land, together with modern 80’ x 27’ steel framed loose housing shed and yard area with handling pen and with lapsed Outline Planning consent for erection of Local Rural Enterprise Condition dwelling and set in an elevated position in the rural...3
A substantial (up to 11 bedrooms) stone/slate former woollen mill/factory 3 storey semi-detached building, lately used for amenity/residential purposes, in need of various refurbishment works, but providing potential for use as multi-family occupation/bunkhouse/outdoors activity type...8Study
Set overlooking the river Teifi, this deceptively spacious detached 3 bedroom bungalow, affords fantastic views of the river and is truly a naturalists paradise. The property has been the subject of recent major refurbishment and now provides high quality accommodation aimed at disabled living...18Study