* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Cubitt & West - East Grinstead
2-3 Whitehall Parade, London Road, East Grinstead, RH19 1AP
Few things are more important to us than our homes, so here at Cubitt & West, we believe it’s a real privilege to help people make their dreams a reality. Everyone has their own story.
Whether you are buying, selling, or renting we’re here to support you every step of the way. We are excited to show you all the ways we can help, so why not get in touch?
In the meantime, see what thousands of our customers are saying about us on Trustpilot. After all, they probably say it better than we can.
- Register directly with us to get pre-marketing previews of new properties
- We can market your property everywhere online. Your property is seen on the four top national property portals.
- With an extensive office network and a huge database of active customers, we might already have your perfect buyer or tenant on our books.
- With a joined-up approach to the best quality marketing that really delivers, which includes professional photography, video walk rounds or our amazing virtual tours, along with a Pre-View Launch, which really builds up a buzz about your property prior to a full market launch, we’ve got you covered.
- Having helped generations of families move, we are here to help, whether you are looking to buy, sell or rent; you can lean on us.
Most recent properties for sale
29Recently addedOnline viewingStudy
Visually stunning detached country cottage which dates back to the 17th Century. The character property has been re-modernised but still has many original features including exposed beams, original doors and gorgeous fireplace.18Online viewingStudy
Guide Price £375,000-£395,000, Delightful semi detached family home set in the peaceful village of Dormansland. The property offers spacious accommodation throughout and is in walking distance to the mainline train station as well as the facility for a home office.16Study