* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Charles Harding - Town Centre
8-9 Commercial road, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN1 5NF
Charles Harding, established in 1977 has a tradition for providing both home seller and purchaser with a comprehensive and efficient service.
We are an independent business with years of experience in Residential Estate and Property Management, covering all areas of Swindon and the surrounding Villages.
We are a proud member of the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFOPP) which incorporates the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA). We are also regulated by the Property Ombudsman for both lettings and sales and adhere to the strict code code of conduct required by these bodies.
Our knowledge and enthusiastic team combine traditional estate agency experience with the very latest technology, going to extraordinary lengths to match your property to all possible prospective buyers. Therefore, you can be confident that the Charles Harding team will work tirelessly to maximise all opportunities to sell your home for the best possible price.
Whether buying, selling or letting your property, we provide personal local service with National coverage.Here's what we do at Charles Harding
- We fully understand that communication is key.
- We promise clear and regular communication throughout the sale, with simple honest advice you can trust.
- We have a comprehensive database of applicants allowing us to match quality buyers to your property.
- All viewers get follow up calls from our sales teams, obtaining valuable feedback.
- Accompanied viewings/one on ones/open house days/selected one off viewing with discretion, all undertaken and managed.
- We are enthusiastic but don’t take our word for it, call any of our offices and judge for yourself.
- We are helpful and pleasant to deal with. It may not sound important right now but selling can be stressful and you can always rely on a friendly, patient voice at the end of the phone.
- Full FREE market appraisal
- Five prime located pavement fronted offices
- All offices computer linked
- Benefit from a highly skilled team of professionals with unrivalled in-depth local market knowledge
- Competitive fees and rates
- Extensive local advertising
- Feedback service after viewings
- Advice on mortgages and lending
- Quality printed sales particulars
- Professional photographs and floor layout plans
- Accompanied viewings
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPC's)
- Virtual tours (Subject to charge)
All our potential buyers are informed of new property matching their criteria.
All viewers get follow up calls from our sales teams, obtaining valuable feedback.
Accompanied viewings/one on ones/open house days/selected one off viewing with discretion, all undertaken and managed.
We are enthusiastic but dont take our word for it, call any of our offices and judge for yourself.
Helpful and pleasing to deal with. It may not sound important right now but selling can be stressful and you can always rely on a friendly, patient voice at the end of the phone.
Our knowledgeable and enthusiastic team combine traditional estate agency experience with the very latest technology, going to extraordinary lengths to match your property to all possible prospective buyers. Therefore, you can be confident the Charles Harding team will work tirelessly to maximise all oppurtunities to sell your home for the best possible price."Activity, marketing and the will to sell does not stop until we sell your home"
Take a positive step in our direction
As an independent Estate and Lettings Agent we pride ourselves on being able to offer honest trusted advice. We have listened and researched what our past clients have wanted and strive to continually offer this high level of service for the future.
We will give you all the friendly advice you need. You will want the best possible price from the best possible buyer in a timescale that works for you.
We will put our heart and sole in to selling your property!
Instruct Charles Harding to sell your home and you will have the support of a company who has instilled 39 years of experience selling homes in the Swindon area.
We are Swindon's longest running independant Estate Agents and are members of the National Association of Estate Agents.
Most recent properties for sale
Exceptionally large FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED home located in the highly popular and sought after Oakley Park, East Swindon. This property boasts all DOUBLE BEDROOMS with TWO EN-SUITES and TWO FAMILY BATHROOMS. (contd...)21Reduced
Updated and re modernised TWO DOUBLE bedroom end terrace located in the heart of the TOWN CENTRE. This property features two separate reception rooms with a modern kitchen and ground floor bathroom. Features also include two double bedrooms and an enclosed rear courtyard garden. (contd...)11
Situated in the popular York Road Area of Swindon is this EXTENDED 3 Bedroom Town House. The property is presented in GOOD order throughout and offers Lounge, Dining Room, Modern Fitted Kitchen and to the first Floor 3 Good Sized Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom. (contd...)7
Three bedroom home presented in excellent order. This property features a good sized lounge with separate kitchen with utility area and driveway parking for 2 vehicles. Located in the popular Park South with good access to Town Centre, A419 and M4 . Available with no onward chain.10
Most recent properties to rent
£695 pcm (£160 pw) Tenancy info
Located in the popular Town Centre, a spacious first floor flat arranged over two floors, comprising two double bedrooms, kitchen and shower room. Street permit parking required and it is AVAILABLE 1ST FEBRUARY7Recently added
£575 pcm (£133 pw) Tenancy info
Two bedroom apartment in the heart of Swindon Town Centre. Property comprises of spacious master bedroom with ensuite shower, large living room and second bedroom perfect for child.study. Property comes unfurnished. AVAILABLE JAN 20207Recently added
£875 pcm (£202 pw) Tenancy info
A spacious 3 bedroom extended house in very good condition throughout. The property has a large lounge/ dining room and fitted kitchen. A refitted bathroom , enclosed low maintenance garden and garage Unfurnished. AVAILABLE NOW12Recently added
£900 pcm (£208 pw) Tenancy info
A modern 3 bedroom end terraced house comprising of spacious kitchen, lounge/dining room, en suite to master bedroom, family bathroom. It has a private rear garden, garage and additional parking. Offered unfurnished. AVAILABLE NOW.11Reduced
£2,000 pcm (£462 pw) Tenancy info
Situated in the picturesque quiet village of Wanborough, we are offering this character cottage with separate annex. The cottage comprises of six bedrooms, three reception rooms. There is driveway parking and a garage. The Annex cottage comprises of two bedrooms, lounge with separate kitchen,...15
£695 pcm (£160 pw) Tenancy info
Spacious two bedroom flat in great Old Town location. Property comprises of modern fitted kitchen/dining, fair sized living space and two double bedrooms. Property also benefits from allocated parking space. Offered furnished. AVAILABLE NOW9