* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Beresfords - Upminster
16 Station Road, Upminster, RM14 2UB
A major reason for this is its exceptional rail connections into London by mainline and Underground and nearby access to the M25.
The bond between Beresfords and Upminster goes back nearly half a century to when the Company opened its first branch in a tiny office in Corbets Tey Road in 1968.
Beresfords now have spacious air conditioned premises in a more prominent and much busier location adjoining Nat West Bank in Station Road where huge numbers of shoppers and commuters pass by every day.
Why choose Beresfords to sell or let your home?
• Network of offices throughout Essex and Greater London.
• Highly experienced and fully trained staff with extensive local knowledge.
• All offices are open 7 days a week, 360 days a year.
• Weekly advertising in all the leading local and regional newspapers.
• Bespoke lifestyle and property magazines including ‘Residential’ which is distributed to over 280,000 homes throughout Essex and into Greater London.
• Innovative marketing initiatives such as Beresfords TV.
• Members of all recognised professional bodies.
• Winners of 20 industry awards in the past six years.
For a FREE, no obligation Market Appraisal of your property contact Beresfords now!
Most recent properties for sale
Situated in a quiet residential Close overlooking a green yet convenient for local shops, parks and well performing schools for all ages. The property benefits from detached garage, workshop, 45ft rear garden, attractive and neutral décor, ground floor cloakroom, conservatory, utility room,...10Recently added
Situated in a popular residential location in the heart of Upminster. Close to local bars, shops, restaurants, parks, well performing schools and 0.6 miles from Upminster C2C and Tube station. Offered Chain Free. EPC D.11Recently added
This family home is in a perfect location for local shops and amenities on Avon Road near Cranham Village. Located within easy access to the A127/M25, 1.8 miles from Upminster town centre, having plenty of shops, cafes, restaurants and the C2C station nearby for fast access into Fenchurch...12Study
* 3D TOUR AVAILABLE *Situated in a quiet close within the heart of West Horndon ideally located for local shops, eateries, public house, Dunton Hill golf centre, West Horndon Primary School and West Horndon C2C station giving access into the City is where you will find this fantastic family home....20Online viewingEV charger
Fantastic family home, conveniently located for high performing local schools, Upminster town centre, Cranham Nature Reserve and Upminster C2C station giving fast access into the City. This property has been significantly extended to provide superb living accommodation and benefits from a 90'...16Online viewing
Situated within a popular and quiet residential location close to the open green spaces of Hacton Lane Park and the River Ingrebourne is where you will find this extended bungalow. The property is conveniently located just 0.7 miles of Upminster Bridge District Line station, local shops and well...10
Most recent properties to rent
£1,425 pcm (£329 pw) Tenancy info
Trendy warehouse conversion building dating back to 1840's. Attractive exposed brickwork to interior. Light & airy accommodation. Within 1/2 mile of Gidea Park Mainline station and David Lloyd Fitness Centre. Available 22/04/2021, unfurnished. (EPC C). ID 351483.9Recently added
£1,600 pcm (£369 pw) Tenancy info9Recently added
£1,500 pcm (£346 pw) Tenancy info8Recently addedOnline viewing
£1,200 pcm (£277 pw) Tenancy info6Recently added
£1,700 pcm (£392 pw) Tenancy info9
£1,150 pcm (£265 pw) Tenancy info11