* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Beresfords - Upminster
16 Station Road, Upminster, RM14 2UB
A major reason for this is its exceptional rail connections into London by mainline and Underground and nearby access to the M25.
The bond between Beresfords and Upminster goes back nearly half a century to when the Company opened its first branch in a tiny office in Corbets Tey Road in 1968.
Beresfords now have spacious air conditioned premises in a more prominent and much busier location adjoining Nat West Bank in Station Road where huge numbers of shoppers and commuters pass by every day.
Why choose Beresfords to sell or let your home?
• Network of offices throughout Essex and Greater London.
• Highly experienced and fully trained staff with extensive local knowledge.
• All offices are open 7 days a week, 360 days a year.
• Weekly advertising in all the leading local and regional newspapers.
• Bespoke lifestyle and property magazines including ‘Residential’ which is distributed to over 280,000 homes throughout Essex and into Greater London.
• Innovative marketing initiatives such as Beresfords TV.
• Members of all recognised professional bodies.
• Winners of 20 industry awards in the past six years.
For a FREE, no obligation Market Appraisal of your property contact Beresfords now!
Most recent properties for sale
Situated within a quiet residential location is where you will find this two bedroom semi-detached bungalow requiring some modernisation. The accommodation comprises of lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Benefits include double glazing, detached garage, off-street parking, rear...6
A fantastic opportunity to acquire this three bedroom semi-detached family home with great potential to extend and provide a larger accommodation as your family grows subject to relevant planning permissions. Benefits include off-street parking, three garages and a 60ft rear garden. ...9
Situated on a prestigious road on the north side of Upminster is this fantastic five / six bedroom extended semi-detached family home. The accommodation comprises of three reception rooms, kitchen / breakfast room, utility room and shower room to the ground floor. To the first floor you have...21
This deceptively spacious modern three bedroom modern family home is situated in a popular residential location close to Cranham village amenities, local bus routes into Upminster town centre with its fantastic bars, shops, restaurants and Upminster C2C station giving fast access into Fenchurch...14
A fantastic opportunity to acquire this extended two bedroom semi-detached bungalow situated within a popular residential location and convenient for local bus routes and Cranham village shops and amenities. The accommodation comprises of an extended lounge and dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms...8
* Video Tour Available * This impressive three bedroom extended semi-detached family home is situated within a desirable and convenient location for well performing local schools, Upminster C2C station giving fast access into the city and Upminster Town Centre with its fantastic bars, restaurants...15Online viewingReduced
Most recent properties to rent
£1,250 pcm (£288 pw) Tenancy info7Recently added
£1,850 pcm (£427 pw) Tenancy info12Online viewingReduced
£1,075 pcm (£248 pw) Tenancy info7Reduced
£1,295 pcm (£299 pw) Tenancy info8Recently added
£1,100 pcm (£254 pw) Tenancy info13
£1,000 pcm (£231 pw) Tenancy info11