* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Beresfords - Upminster
16 Station Road, Upminster, RM14 2UB
A major reason for this is its exceptional rail connections into London by mainline and Underground and nearby access to the M25.
The bond between Beresfords and Upminster goes back nearly half a century to when the Company opened its first branch in a tiny office in Corbets Tey Road in 1968.
Beresfords now have spacious air conditioned premises in a more prominent and much busier location adjoining Nat West Bank in Station Road where huge numbers of shoppers and commuters pass by every day.
Why choose Beresfords to sell or let your home?
• Network of offices throughout Essex and Greater London.
• Highly experienced and fully trained staff with extensive local knowledge.
• All offices are open 7 days a week, 360 days a year.
• Weekly advertising in all the leading local and regional newspapers.
• Bespoke lifestyle and property magazines including ‘Residential’ which is distributed to over 280,000 homes throughout Essex and into Greater London.
• Innovative marketing initiatives such as Beresfords TV.
• Members of all recognised professional bodies.
• Winners of 20 industry awards in the past six years.
For a FREE, no obligation Market Appraisal of your property contact Beresfords now!
Most recent properties for sale
Chain Free Sale. Convenient location, just 0.2 of a mile from Cranham Village. Upminster Town Centre with its fantastic bars, shops, restaurants as well as Upminster C2C Station giving fast access into Fenchurch Street is located 1.1 of a mile away. Three bedrooms, detached garage. (ID:...13Recently addedChain-free
Attractive and extended four bedroom family home on a tree lined residential road within the South side of Upminster. Upminster Town Centre just 0.7 of a mile away. To fully appreciate all this fantastic property has to offer we strongly recommend immediate viewing. Awaiting EPC. (ID:...24
Guide Price £600,000-£625,000This is a perfect family home, beautifully presented alongside St Mary's Lane in a perfect location for Coopers Coburn Secondary School. We are expecting a lot of interest in this property so call now to arrange your viewing. (ID: UPS200396)18
A fantastic opportunity to acquire this attractive Victorian semi-detached property located within the heart of South Ockendon Village. The property is conveniently positioned for local shops and amenities with Ockendon Station being just 0.1 of a mile away. (Ref: UPS210314)15ReducedChain-free
Most recent properties to rent
£1,500 pcm (£346 pw) Tenancy info11Recently added
£1,800 pcm (£415 pw) Tenancy info15Online viewing
£2,100 pcm (£485 pw) Tenancy info18Online viewing
£950 pcm (£219 pw) Tenancy info11Online viewing
£1,250 pcm (£288 pw) Tenancy info14Online viewing
£1,000 pcm (£231 pw) Tenancy info9Online viewing