* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Beresfords - Upminster
16 Station Road, Upminster, RM14 2UB
A major reason for this is its exceptional rail connections into London by mainline and Underground and nearby access to the M25.
The bond between Beresfords and Upminster goes back nearly half a century to when the Company opened its first branch in a tiny office in Corbets Tey Road in 1968.
Beresfords now have spacious air conditioned premises in a more prominent and much busier location adjoining Nat West Bank in Station Road where huge numbers of shoppers and commuters pass by every day.
Why choose Beresfords to sell or let your home?
• Network of offices throughout Essex and Greater London.
• Highly experienced and fully trained staff with extensive local knowledge.
• All offices are open 7 days a week, 360 days a year.
• Weekly advertising in all the leading local and regional newspapers.
• Bespoke lifestyle and property magazines including ‘Residential’ which is distributed to over 280,000 homes throughout Essex and into Greater London.
• Innovative marketing initiatives such as Beresfords TV.
• Members of all recognised professional bodies.
• Winners of 20 industry awards in the past six years.
For a FREE, no obligation Market Appraisal of your property contact Beresfords now!
Most recent properties for sale
Extended four bedroom semi-detached family house in popular village location, spacious living accommodation over three floors, good size corner plot with large garage and additional parking for caravan or boat. EPC awaited.19Recently added
Early viewing recommended to appreciate this most attractive two bedroom end of terrace house. Built to an individual design offering spacious well planned accommodation. Convenient location close to all local amenities. EPC C.9Recently added
NO ONWARD CHAIN. Convenient location, easy access to town centre and station, high achieving schools for all ages. Three bedroom semi detached family house, corner plot with detached double garage and gated drive, ground floor cloakroom/wc, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, conservatory. ...9Recently added
Fantastic five bedroom family home situated on a generous plot with views over open green playing fields. Through lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, ground floor shower with separate wc, potential to extend. EPC awaited.15
Fantastic semi-detached family home situated in a popular residential location close to all local amenities, benefitting from gas heating, double glazing and off street parking. Chain-free sale. EPC D.6
Most recent properties to rent
£1,175 pcm (£271 pw) Tenancy info
A good size two bedroom Duplex apartment within walking distance of Hornchurch town centre, Emerson Park station with allocated parking. An early inspection is recommended. Available 14/02/2020. (EPC C).1Recently added
£1,270 pcm (£293 pw) Tenancy info
A large tastefully decorated two double bedroom apartment close to Upminster Bridge station benefitting double glazing, balcony and one residents parking space. Viewing strongly advised. Available now. (EPC C).6Recently added
£1,195 pcm (£276 pw) Tenancy info5Recently added
£1,650 pcm (£381 pw) Tenancy info11
£1,275 pcm (£294 pw) Tenancy info
Fantastic location situated opposite Gidea Park station is this two double bedroom ground floor maisonette. Full high specification refurbishment throughout, private garden/garage en-bloc. Available now, unfurnished. (EPC D).7
£1,150 pcm (£265 pw) Tenancy info7