* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Beresfords - Hornchurch
135 High Street, Hornchurch, RM11 3YJ
We are fortunate in having probably the most prominent position being in the heart of the busy Town Centre on the corner of the High Street and North Street.
The very high volume of passing shoppers, commuters and cars gives our clients unbeatable exposure for their properties.
Why choose Beresfords to sell or let your home?
• Network of offices throughout Essex and Greater London.
• Highly experienced and fully trained staff with extensive local knowledge.
• All offices are open 7 days a week, 360 days a year.
• Weekly advertising in all the leading local and regional newspapers.
• Bespoke lifestyle and property magazines including ‘Residential’ which is distributed to over 280,000 homes throughout Essex and into Greater London.
• Innovative marketing initiatives such as Beresfords TV.
• Members of all recognised professional bodies.
• Winners of 20 industry awards in the past six years.
For a FREE, no obligation Market Appraisal of your property contact Beresfords now!
Most recent properties for sale
Guide Price: £350,000 - £375,000. Situated within a quiet walkway is this three bedroom end of terraced family home. The property benefits from an open plan kitchen/dining area, three bedrooms and a modern bathroom. This is also a garage to the rear of the property. There is a must view to truly...14 1
Situated in this no through road is this three bedroom semi-detached family style home. The property benefits from an open plan lounge/dining area, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and a garage accessed via a shared driveway. EPC Awaited.12 1
Situated within close proximity of Hornchurch station is this three bedroom extended semi-detached family home. The property benefits from a modern open plan kitchen/breakfast area, modern bathroom and garage via shared driveway. This is a must view to truly appreciate all this family home has to...17 1
Three bedroom end of terraced family style home located in a prime position. Being walking distance to main transport links into central London and walking distance to local amenities. The property offers three well sized rooms and three reception rooms. Viewing is by appointment only! EPC Awaited.10 1
Take a look inside this three bedroom terraced family style home. The property benefits from an open plan lounge/diner, modern bathroom and a rear garden measuring approximately126ft in length. An internal viewing is strongly advised. EPC Awaited.9 1
Guide Price: £475,000 - £500,000. We are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom 1930's style family home. The property benefits from modern décor throughout, including an open plan lounge/dining area, three bedrooms and a garden which measures approximately 85ft in length. The...12 1