* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Beresfords - Hornchurch
135 High Street, Hornchurch, RM11 3YJ
We are fortunate in having probably the most prominent position being in the heart of the busy Town Centre on the corner of the High Street and North Street.
The very high volume of passing shoppers, commuters and cars gives our clients unbeatable exposure for their properties.
Why choose Beresfords to sell or let your home?
• Network of offices throughout Essex and Greater London.
• Highly experienced and fully trained staff with extensive local knowledge.
• All offices are open 7 days a week, 360 days a year.
• Weekly advertising in all the leading local and regional newspapers.
• Bespoke lifestyle and property magazines including ‘Residential’ which is distributed to over 280,000 homes throughout Essex and into Greater London.
• Innovative marketing initiatives such as Beresfords TV.
• Members of all recognised professional bodies.
• Winners of 20 industry awards in the past six years.
For a FREE, no obligation Market Appraisal of your property contact Beresfords now!
Most recent properties for sale
Beresfords are pleased to offer this well proportioned open-plan three bedroom family home. The property is situated a short distance from Whybridge Infant & Junior Schools (Ofsted: Good) and Brittons Playing Field which has outdoor facilities and equipment for all ages. Benefiting internally...10 1Recently added
Well presented family style home located on the ever popular Suttons Farm Estate. The home is in a great position for Scotts primary school and is within easy reach of local transport links into Hornchurch and London. The property boasts a WOW factor kitchen and offers a conservatory. Call...10 1Recently added
Situated within a cul-de-sac location is this three bedroom semi-detached family home. The property benefits form a modern kitchen and bathroom, open plan lounge/diner and garage via a shared driveway. The property is conveniently being sold with no onward chain. Don't delay call to book your...12 1Recently added
Guide Price £300,000 - £325,000. Take a look inside this three bedroom staggered terraced family home. The property has been extended to the ground floor and offers lounge, good size kitchen/diner and ground floor shower room. To the first floor there are three good size bedrooms and a family...8 1Recently added
Ideally located for the "outstanding" Ofsted rated Scott's Primary School is this four bedroom semi detached home benefits include two reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen, ground floor WC and master bedroom with ensuite. Externally there is a 50ft rear garden and driveway. EPC...12 1Recently added
Located just 0.7 miles from Elm Park station and within easy reach of local shops and schools, is this well-presented, two bedroom first floor maisonette. The property has the additional benefit of an 84’ private rear garden and a drive. The accommodation comprises of two double bedrooms,...7 1