* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Beresfords - Hornchurch
135 High Street, Hornchurch, RM11 3YJ
We are fortunate in having probably the most prominent position being in the heart of the busy Town Centre on the corner of the High Street and North Street.
The very high volume of passing shoppers, commuters and cars gives our clients unbeatable exposure for their properties.
Why choose Beresfords to sell or let your home?
• Network of offices throughout Essex and Greater London.
• Highly experienced and fully trained staff with extensive local knowledge.
• All offices are open 7 days a week, 360 days a year.
• Weekly advertising in all the leading local and regional newspapers.
• Bespoke lifestyle and property magazines including ‘Residential’ which is distributed to over 280,000 homes throughout Essex and into Greater London.
• Innovative marketing initiatives such as Beresfords TV.
• Members of all recognised professional bodies.
• Winners of 20 industry awards in the past six years.
For a FREE, no obligation Market Appraisal of your property contact Beresfords now!
Most recent properties for sale
Well maintained maisonette located in central Hornchurch, with excellent transport links including Hornchurch & Emerson Park Stations and great bus links. The property is also situated for some great school catchments and benefits from two double bedrooms. The property is also situated for easy...9
This three bedroom terrace family home is available to the market with no onward chain and is close to great transport links and local amenities. The ground floor offers a large through lounge, a galley style kitchen gives access to the large private rear garden. The first floor offers three good...9
Situated on the ever popular Emerson Park development is this detached executive style home. With excellent catchment location for schools and local shops. The property is also a short walk from Emerson Park Station and has some excellent bus links. The home also offers potential to extend...13
Well presented family home located within close proximity to local amenities and with great transport links into Hornchurch High Street, Hornchurch and Elm Park stations. The property offers a through lounge to kitchen, dining room in the addition to a private rear garden and garage en block....13
Guide Price £675,000 - £690,000. This large four bedroom semi detached family house which is situated in one of Hornchurch's most sought after locations has been well maintained and is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN. The home offers two reception rooms, a separate kitchen and large rear garden. ...13
Guide Price: £700,000 - £725,000. Located less than a mile from Emerson Park station and in the heart of Emerson Park, is this four bedroom detached family home. The property comprises of spacious living accommodation with separate kitchen in addition to a further study and the ground floor WC...14