* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Beresfords - Hornchurch
135 High Street, Hornchurch, RM11 3YJ
We are fortunate in having probably the most prominent position being in the heart of the busy Town Centre on the corner of the High Street and North Street.
The very high volume of passing shoppers, commuters and cars gives our clients unbeatable exposure for their properties.
Why choose Beresfords to sell or let your home?
• Network of offices throughout Essex and Greater London.
• Highly experienced and fully trained staff with extensive local knowledge.
• All offices are open 7 days a week, 360 days a year.
• Weekly advertising in all the leading local and regional newspapers.
• Bespoke lifestyle and property magazines including ‘Residential’ which is distributed to over 280,000 homes throughout Essex and into Greater London.
• Innovative marketing initiatives such as Beresfords TV.
• Members of all recognised professional bodies.
• Winners of 20 industry awards in the past six years.
For a FREE, no obligation Market Appraisal of your property contact Beresfords now!
Most recent properties for sale
Guide Price: £500,000 - £525,000. Situated on this modern estate is this impressive four bedroom detached home. The accommodation includes two reception areas, modern kitchen/breakfast room with separate utility room, ground floor WC and conservatory. To the first floor there are four...9 1
Semi-detached family home located within a short walk of Hornchurch station and local shops at the top of the road. The home is also within walking distance to local school Hactons primary. The property offers three well sized rooms and off street parking. The home has also been extended to the...9 1
Semi-detached bungalow located within easy access to local amenities and great transport links via Romford or Hornchurch. The property is also within walking distance of Harrow Lodge primary school and The Albany school. The home offers a great size rear garden and off street parking and garage....13 1
Offered for sale with no onward chain is this extended three bedroom semi-detached home in need of modernisation. The accommodation includes two reception rooms, kitchen, ground floor WC, three first floor bedrooms and shower room. Externally there is a driveway to front for four cars plus garden...10 1
Offered with no onward chain and a 999 Year Lease is this two bedroom first floor maisonette. The property is located within a mile of both Emerson Park and Hornchurch railway stations and is conveniently located to Hornchurch High Street with all of its amenities. Internally the property offers...6 1
Located in the central Hornchurch a two bedroom apartment in need of a level of modernisation. The property is located within close proximity to local amenities and Hornchurch main High Street. The property is also within close proximity of transport links towards Gidea Park station and...6 1