* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Beresfords - Hornchurch
135 High Street, Hornchurch, RM11 3YJ
We are fortunate in having probably the most prominent position being in the heart of the busy Town Centre on the corner of the High Street and North Street.
The very high volume of passing shoppers, commuters and cars gives our clients unbeatable exposure for their properties.
Why choose Beresfords to sell or let your home?
• Network of offices throughout Essex and Greater London.
• Highly experienced and fully trained staff with extensive local knowledge.
• All offices are open 7 days a week, 360 days a year.
• Weekly advertising in all the leading local and regional newspapers.
• Bespoke lifestyle and property magazines including ‘Residential’ which is distributed to over 280,000 homes throughout Essex and into Greater London.
• Innovative marketing initiatives such as Beresfords TV.
• Members of all recognised professional bodies.
• Winners of 20 industry awards in the past six years.
For a FREE, no obligation Market Appraisal of your property contact Beresfords now!
Most recent properties for sale
Fantastically sized bungalow that has been highly maintained throughout. The home offers great access to local shops and easy access to local schools, all within a short walking distance. The home also offers excellent transport links into Hornchurch, with further links back into central London...13Recently addedOnline viewing
Being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN, this semi-detached bungalow offers all and more to its potential buyer. Sitting just a short walk from both Gidea Park and Emerson Park stations and being within easy reach of local shops, including Hornchurch High Street. The home has been well maintained...9Online viewing
Situated in a popular residential area, offering excellent transport links and within close proximity to Hornchurch High Street and station, this two bedroom ground floor maisonette is ideal for any first time buyer or local commuter. The property offers two great size bedrooms, spacious lounge...6
Two Bedroom retirement property in great central location. The property benefits from being within easy walking distance of Hornchurch High Street and also a short walk to Hornchurch or Emerson Park Station, with some excellent access to local bus links too. The property offers residents...10Online viewing
GUIDE PRICE £625,000 - £635,000. This semi detached bungalow is one not to be missed! This property sits in a fantastic location, being within one mile of all main railway station's. Walking distance to local shops and Hylands Park, with some great school catchments. The property goes onto offer...14Online viewingStudy
Guide Price £575,000. Great opportunity to purchase a great size family home in a good central location. Excellent transport links, easy access to local shops and great school catchment. This semi-detached home offers large living accommodation, a modern fitted kitchen and being well maintained...15Online viewing