* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Beresfords - Hornchurch
135 High Street, Hornchurch, RM11 3YJ
We are fortunate in having probably the most prominent position being in the heart of the busy Town Centre on the corner of the High Street and North Street.
The very high volume of passing shoppers, commuters and cars gives our clients unbeatable exposure for their properties.
Why choose Beresfords to sell or let your home?
• Network of offices throughout Essex and Greater London.
• Highly experienced and fully trained staff with extensive local knowledge.
• All offices are open 7 days a week, 360 days a year.
• Weekly advertising in all the leading local and regional newspapers.
• Bespoke lifestyle and property magazines including ‘Residential’ which is distributed to over 280,000 homes throughout Essex and into Greater London.
• Innovative marketing initiatives such as Beresfords TV.
• Members of all recognised professional bodies.
• Winners of 20 industry awards in the past six years.
For a FREE, no obligation Market Appraisal of your property contact Beresfords now!
Most recent properties for sale
Guide Price: £425,000 - £450,000. Three bedroom family style home, which has been greatly extended to the rear giving three double bedrooms and well sized kitchen diner and added bonus of conservatory to the rear. Viewing is a must to really appreciate the size on offer. EPC D.16 0Recently added
We are pleased to offer this extended four bedroom family home. Conveniently located for local amenities, frequent bus service and is within a 12 Minute Walk to Elm Park Station (Source Googlemaps). The property benefits from three reception rooms, a ground floor shower room and fitted kitchen....8 1
Four bedroom semi-detached family style home located within close proximity to local amenities and within easy walking distance to local schools. Viewing is a must to really appreciate the size and space on offer with this home. EPC D.10 1
Guide Price £600,000 - £625,000. Detached three bedroom bungalow, situated within short distance to local amenities and access to transport links into central Hornchurch and on into central London. The Property offers its own driveway and garage, utility room and offers three reception rooms....16 1
Viewing is a must with this three bedroom semi-detached family style home. Benefiting from being walking distance to local amenities and within easy access to good transport links into Hornchurch or Romford. The property also benefits from off street parking and garage. Call Beresfords today to...9 1
We are pleased to offer this four bedroom detached family home, situated on the ever popular St Leonards development. Internally the property offers well-proportioned and adaptable living accommodation comprising of hallway, cloakroom, kitchen, lounge, TV room and 21ft conservatory. To the first...13 1