* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Beresfords - Colchester
145 High Street, Colchester, Essex, CO1 1PG
Our spacious office is in the heart of the busy retail centre area just south of the High Street and close to the train station. Its prominent corner position means it is ideally placed to take advantage of the very high level of passing foot traffic.
Why choose Beresfords to sell or let your home?
• Network of offices throughout Essex and Greater London.
• Highly experienced and fully trained staff with extensive local knowledge.
• All offices are open 7 days a week, 360 days a year.
• Weekly advertising in all the leading local and regional newspapers.
• Bespoke lifestyle and property magazines including ‘Residential’ which is distributed to over 280,000 homes throughout Essex and into Greater London.
• Innovative marketing initiatives such as Beresfords TV.
• Members of all recognised professional bodies.
• Winners of 20 industry awards in the past six years.
For a FREE, no obligation Market Appraisal of your property contact Beresfords now!
Most recent properties for sale
Being offered with no onward chain is this well presented, bay fronted, three bedroom Victorian semi-detached house, which is currently tenanted until October 2021. Internally the property is presented to a high standard with a modern finish, whilst carefully retaining character features...11Recently added
Introducing this imposing five bedroom detached family home on a corner plot with a garage and generous accommodation spread over three floors. The property is ideally situated in the Stanway school catchment, with great access to the popular Tollgate retail park and access into Colchester town...20Recently added
Being offered with no onward chain and recently renovated is this one bedroom detached bungalow with off-street parking and a detached garage. The internal accommodation comprises of an entrance lobby, a bathroom suite with new flooring, a large double bedroom, a lounge opening to a fitted...9Recently added
* OPEN HOUSE Saturday 6th March 10:00am – 12:00pm VIEWINGS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY * Guide Price £320,000 - £330,000 * Introducing this two bedroom detached bungalow, on a generous plot. The bungalow is conveniently situated on the west side of Colchester, within walking distance to Colchester...15Recently added
Presented to the highest standard and offering far reaching field views is this stunning four bedroom detached bungalow with a modern open plan layout, off-street parking and detached double garage. Situated within walking distance to Marks Tey train station with direct links into London...24
* Guide Price £330,000 - £340,000 * This spacious sized three bedroom detached home built in a much sought-after semi-rural location has the unique position shared with 39 other households that they enjoy the facility of a small private park of grass and trees located to the front of the house. ...13
Most recent properties to rent
£1,100 pcm (£254 pw) Tenancy info13Recently added
£775 pcm (£179 pw) Tenancy info8Recently added
£595 pcm (£137 pw) Tenancy info6Online viewing