* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Beresfords - Billericay
129 High Street, Billericay, CM12 9AH
Extensive display areas including latest flat screen technology are a focal point when it comes to passers-by. Inside, there is ample space to sit in comfort and discuss your property needs with the highly experienced team who have a wealth of local knowledge.
Why choose Beresfords to sell or let your home?
• Network of offices throughout Essex and Greater London.
• Highly experienced and fully trained staff with extensive local knowledge.
• All offices are open 7 days a week, 360 days a year.
• Weekly advertising in all the leading local and regional newspapers.
• Bespoke lifestyle and property magazines including ‘Residential’ which is distributed to over 280,000 homes throughout Essex and into Greater London.
• Innovative marketing initiatives such as Beresfords TV.
• Members of all recognised professional bodies.
• Winners of 20 industry awards in the past six years.
For a FREE, no obligation Market Appraisal of your property contact Beresfords now!
Most recent properties for sale
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION NO ONWARD CHAIN Three bedroom end of terrace home located in a private mews location in the CENTRE of BILLERICAY HIGH STREET and within close proximity to the Mainline Railway Station in a gated development, en-suite to master bedroom, ground floor cloakroom and...10Reduced
Truly stunning four double bedroom detached character property, approximately 2,300 square feet of accommodation, open plan kitchen / dining / family room with bi-fold doors opening onto the rear garden, master bedroom suite with en-suite dressing room and shower room, 83ft south-west facing rear...24
Spacious and beautifully presented two bedroom end of terrace family home, sought after location in Billericay, close to local shops and within easy access to Billericay High Street and Mainline Railway Station. Early viewing is advised . EPC D9
Situated in the sought after Langdon Hills area, two bedroom semi-detached house, excellent decorative standard throughout, re- fitted kitchen and bathroom detached garage, close to Laindon railway station and Great Berry primary school, early viewing advised. EPC D.10
Three bedroom chalet bungalow in sought after cul-de-sac position close to Billericay high street and mainline railway station, beautifully presented throughout two bathrooms kitchen with some appliances to remain and spacious lounge, off road parking for several vehicles and good size rear...11
Building plot for sale, planning granted for substantial five bedroom semi-detached houses, approximately 1,977 square feet each excluding garage. Popular Buttsbury and Mayflower area of Billericay. Plans available at the Billericay office or on Basildon Council website, planning reference:...7
Most recent properties to rent
£1,195 pcm (£276 pw) Tenancy info7
£1,895 pcm (£437 pw) Tenancy info
PROPERTY TOUR AVAILABLE.....Family home close to Billericay station, high street and Lake Meadows. Four bedrooms, fitted kitchen, garden, driveway and garage. Available 17/08/2020, unfurnished. (EPC AWAITED).12Online viewing
£1,875 pcm (£433 pw) Tenancy info10Online viewingReduced
£1,695 pcm (£391 pw) Tenancy info7
£2,200 pcm (£508 pw) Tenancy info9
£1,895 pcm (£437 pw) Tenancy info12