* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Beresfords - Billericay
129 High Street, Billericay, CM12 9AH
Extensive display areas including latest flat screen technology are a focal point when it comes to passers-by. Inside, there is ample space to sit in comfort and discuss your property needs with the highly experienced team who have a wealth of local knowledge.
Why choose Beresfords to sell or let your home?
• Network of offices throughout Essex and Greater London.
• Highly experienced and fully trained staff with extensive local knowledge.
• All offices are open 7 days a week, 360 days a year.
• Weekly advertising in all the leading local and regional newspapers.
• Bespoke lifestyle and property magazines including ‘Residential’ which is distributed to over 280,000 homes throughout Essex and into Greater London.
• Innovative marketing initiatives such as Beresfords TV.
• Members of all recognised professional bodies.
• Winners of 20 industry awards in the past six years.
For a FREE, no obligation Market Appraisal of your property contact Beresfords now!
Most recent properties for sale
Very well presented three bedroom family home benefiting from a loft conversion providing three double bedrooms, en suite to master bedroom whilst further benefiting from a modern kitchen, open plan living space and 93ft (approx.) south facing garden. EPC D17Recently added
Immaculately presented six bedroom three storey family home, close to Billericay High Street & mainline railway station offering large kitchen/diner, two receptions, two en suites, double garage and south facing garden backing on to farmland. EPC B25Recently addedStudy
* £850,000 - £875,000 * Overlooking open countryside, brand new five bedroom detached house, three en-suites plus family bathroom, stunning open plan kitchen/dining/family room, separate utility, ready for immediate occupation. EPC B (reference 567943)24Online viewingNew buildStudy
In need of modernisation is this two bedroom semi detached chalet located close to Billericay High Street and mainline railway station with benefits including two double bedrooms, spacious lounge/diner, garage and 100ft west facing garden. EPC E13
360 TOUR AVAILABLE - Popular Dunton Fields Development is this stunning four bedroom detached benefiting from a large kitchen/diner, two reception rooms, en suite to master bedroom, beautifully landscaped garden and driveway leading to garage. EPC B18Online viewingStudy
Most recent properties to rent
£1,400 pcm (£323 pw) Tenancy info5Recently added
£1,325 pcm (£306 pw) Tenancy info10