Lovett Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to present this newly refurbished two double bedroom first floor apartment. Located in Penn Hill. This apartment boasts a modern kitchen with white goods, bathroom with over head shower. Large Living Room and two double bedrooms. Newly decorated...Recently added
HOUSE SHARE - LARGE DOUBLE ROOM - 3 BEDROOM FLAT - WELL MAINTAINED DECOR THROUGHOUT - SPACIOUS AND BRIGHT FEEL THROUGHOUT - TOWN CENTRE LOCATED - GREAT TRANSPORT LINKS - FURNISHED - AVAILABLE MAY 2021.Recently added
- Recently added
GREAT TOWN CENTRE LOCATION! RECENTLY REFURBISHED! Second Floor 1 Bedroom Flat, SPACIOUS MODERN KITCHEN, Bright Lounge, Double Bedroom, Fully Fitted Shower Room, Double Glazing, Electric Heating, Council Tax Band A, No Bills Included, No PetsRecently added
- Recently added
Silverbirch are pleased to present this TWO bedroom TWO BATHROOM apartment, situated in PRIME POSITION a short distance away from ASHLEY CROSS, WHITECLIFF PARK, POOLE PARK & LILLIPUT with its vibrant local shops, restaurants, bars and bistros.Reduced
* MK ESTATES * 2 BEDROOM FLAT WITH PRIVATE TERRACE * MK Estates are delighted to offer for let this two bedroom ground floor flat with private terrace. Modern throughout this flat benefits from two double bedrooms, separate family bathroom, large open plan kitchen diner and access to a...
Greys Estate Agents are pleased to offer for rent this two double bedroom character terrace house situated in Ashley Cross in Lower Parkstone, Poole. The property comprises: Cosy lounge, separate dining room leading to the kitchen with access to the rear courtyard garden. Upstairs there are two...
- Online viewing
CONTEMPORARY HOME IN LOWER PARKSTONE - This three bedroom terrace house is situated in popular Ashley Cross. The property is offered on an unfurnished basis and benefits from parking for up to 2 cars and a courtyard garden.Reduced
* 360 INTERACTIVE TOUR AVAILABLE * Frost & Co are proud to present this spacious first floor one bedroom apartment located in the highly sought after area of Branksome Wood Road. This property benefits from having a modern bathroom and large built in wardrobe. Available 31.05.2021Online viewing
LOWER PARKSTONE A two double bedroom ground floor flat benefiting from spacious lounge, newly fitted kitchen, bathroom and sep WC, storage and garage in a block. Ideally located between Ashley Cross and Poole town centre.
SHOW FLAT AVAILABLE TO VIEW NOW!PARTY BUY / PART RENT OPTION AVAILABLE! 85% PURCHASE AND NO RENT TO PAY ON REMAINING 15%50% BUY & 50% RENTNew Retirement McCarthy & Stone development in Branksome Park * Living room with private balcony or patio area * Kitchen with integra (cont.)
*MK Estates* are delighted to offer this stunning three double bedroom terraced house situated in a prime location. Benefits to this exceptional property include off road parking, and private south facing rear garden.The front door welcomes you into the entrance hallway that has the stairs
Key Drummond are delighted to offer this bright two double bedroom Penthouse apartment in a very desirable location close a selection of restaurants, bars & shops in Westbourne Village. Located on a direct road to the beachfront, 5 min drive/ 15 min walk away. Boasting two spacious double bedr...
Heritage Sales and Lettings are pleased to be able to offer for rent this three double bedroom terraced student house moments away from the town centre in Norwich Road, Bournemouth. This property is offered on a furnished basis and benefits from a lounge, modern kitchen, three double bedroom (cont.)
STUDENT PROPERTY - Heritage Sales and Lettings are pleased to be able to offer for rent this four double bedroom terraced student house in the heart of the town centre in Norwich Road, Bournemouth. Offered on a furnished basis this has a good size lounge, contemporary white gloss kitchen, a (cont.)
Adams Property Agents are delighted to offer for rent this spacious 1 bedroom unfurnished top floor flat situated in the popular Surrey Road, within walking distance to Westbourne and Bournemouth Town Centre. The flat benefits from 1 double bedroom, a private south facing balcony, separate kit...Reduced
Nearby Canford Cliffs
Flats to rent
- Flats to rent in Canford Cliffs
- 1 Bedroom flat to rent in Canford Cliffs
- 2 Bedroom flat to rent in Canford Cliffs
- Studio flats to rent in Canford Cliffs