Property in Tamworth
* BEAUTIFULLY SITUATED HOME SET ON A LARGE PLOT - DESIRABLE RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT - DOUBLE GARAGE - LARGE CONSERVATORY - REFITTED KITCHEN - GOOD SIZED LOUNGE - DINING ROOM - MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE - THREE FURTHER BEDROOMS - FAMILY BATHROOM - EARLY VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL *33Recently added
* VERY WELL SITUATED 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN *. For sale with MARK WEBSTER estate agents is this family sized home that requires some cosmetic improvement briefly comprising: Reception hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, bathroom, 3 bedrooms, first floor WC and good...11Recently added
* 2 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW - DETACHED GARAGE - ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN - NO UPWARD CHAIN * FOR SALE with Mark Webster Estate Agents is a detached 2 bedroom bungalow which is set in a quiet and established residential cul-de-sac. Viewing is highly recommended.13Recently added
- All results
Taylor Cole Estate Agents are very pleased to offer 'To Let' this well presented mid terrace residence situated within this popular residential cul de sac on the North side of Tamworth town centre. The property benefits from both UPVC double glazing and new gas fired central heating, with well...15Recently added
£800 pcm (£185 pw) Fees apply
* FANTASTIC 3 BEDROOM HOME* SUPERB LOCATION* SPACIOUS HALLWAY* GUEST CLOAKS* MODERN KITCHEN* SPACIOUS LOUNGE/DINER* 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS* 1 SINGLE BEDROOM* FITTED WARDROBES TO THE MASTER* FAMILY BATHROOM* ENSUITE* TASTEFULLY DECORATED* ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN* ALLOCATED PARKING* AVAILABLE APRIL*13Reduced
Taylor Cole Estate Agents are delighted to offer 'To Let' this well presented semi detached residence situated within this popular residential location. The property benefits from both UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating, with well presented accommodation briefly comprising:...16
- All results
Browse locations in Tamworth
Established in 1989, we are a multi award winning independently owned sales and lettings agency with a network of offices throughout Staffordshire.
Our company mission is to provide a professional and comprehensive service for all your property requirements;- buying and selling, having a RICS survey, letting a property yourself or renting out a property you own, arranging a new mortgage or changing your current mortgage deal to a more competitive rate, commercial property and professional valuations and auction service.
Our personal service starts from ensuring you achieve the best price on the sale of your existing home, providing free mortgage advice to identify the best mortgage to fund your onward (or your first!) purchase, and finally, helping you to find your ideal new home.
Jayman offers a range of property services all of which are focused on delivering the best standards in customer service. Our departments include; Residential Sales, Independent Mortgage Advice, Residential Lettings, Professional Services, Commercial Property Services and Property Auctions.
Sales: 01543 526787
Lettings: 01543 526787
The thriving market town of Tamworth is a hidden gem in Staffordshire, proudly holding regular markets, lots of community spirit and new developments.
Building up a reliable estate agency in Tamworth, Hunters have single handily been part of thousands of property moves in the community. With our vast array of houses for sale in Tamworth and property available to let, Hunters are your go-to agency for your property needs. Hunters have been successfully selling properties within Tamworth since 1991.
Sales: 01827 796862
Lettings: 01827 796862
Live in luxury at Mercians Place
Mercians Place is our new collection of homes in the market town of Tamworth, Staffordshire, located 14 miles north-east of Birmingham. The development will offer a choice of a beautifully designed four bedroom homes.
- Good selection of 4 bedroom homes
- Great choice of local primary and secondary schools
- Easy commuting to Birmingham
- Attractive, historic town centre
Once the ancient capital of the Kingdom of Mercia the historic town of Tamworth takes its name from the River Tame, which flows through the southern reaches of the town. Mercians Place, named to reflect the area's rich past, can be found to the north of the town, nestled close to open farmland, yet within easy reach of the town centre.Lots to do in the local area...
Buying a new home at Mercians Place means you'll be close to an impressive choice of historical sites such as Tamworth Castle with its attractive moat and gardens. There's a wealth of local attractions such as Thomas Land, the famous Drayton Manor theme park, Twycross Zoo and the SnowDome; a real snow indoor ski slope. It's also a great base from which to explore Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwick, Birmingham, Lichfield and the Peak District.
For your everyday necessities, the development is within walking distance of Coton Green Post Office, as well as a local newsagent and shop. For more choice there's a large ASDA as well as Ventura Park a short distance away, which offers a wide range of retail outlets. The town centre has a good selection of high street stores, including the Ankerside Shopping Centre. Plus Tamworth Old Town is filled with a choice of independent stores and boutiques. Birmingham is also easily-accessible with it vast array of excellent city centre shops as well as the impressive Bull Ring.Good selection of local schools
Families with children will be pleased to know there are a number of well respected primary and secondary schools close to the development including Coton Green Primary School, St Elizabeth's Catholic Primary School, Lark Hall Infant & Nursery Academy, Flax Hill Junior Academy and The Rawlett School. All this together with the great transport links, proximity to beautiful Staffordshire countryside and range of modern new homes means Mercians Place could be perfect for you.
Arrange an appointment to come and view this stunning new development.
Sales: 020 3641 5282