Property in Dunbartonshire
CODA Estates present this exceptional traditional property at an affordable price. Occupying the ground floor within this detached dwelling accommodation comprises, lounge, kitchen, bathroom and 3 double bedrooms. The property has a private garden, GCH, DG and Parking. EER - D9 1Recently added
Fabulous opportunity to acquire an exceptional upper conversion within the popular Waterside area of Kirkintilloch. Occupying the entire first floor within this detached dwelling accommodation comprises, lounge, kitchen, bathroom and 3 double bedrooms. The property has a private garden, GCH, DG...10 1Recently added
FINAL FOUR HOMES NOW RELEASED.The last four, two and three bedroom homes at Kinloch Court are now available to view.\nKinloch Court is an intimate development of just 12 contemporary new homes that have been carefully planned and laid out to maximise family appeal - and all within easy reach of...3 1Recently added
- All results
UNFURNISHED – Modern two bedroom top floor (second) flat within sought after Miller Street location. Accommodation consists; reception hall, lounge, modern fitted kitchen, bathroom with over bath shower and two bedrooms.9 1Recently added
FURNISHED - A quietly positioned and immaculately presented one bedroom quarter villa within the popular Beechwood Estate in Bonhill. Accommodation comprises; lounge, fitted kitchen with appliances, bathroom, double bedroom. private residents parking5 0Recently added
UNFURNISHED - Attractive two bedroom first floor flat in modern development with all local amenities and transport links nearby. Internally comprising, large entrance hallway, lounge/dining, kitchen, bathroom, two bedrooms and master En-suite.10 0Recently added
- All results
Browse locations in Dunbartonshire
In 1983 Owen McHugh established McHugh Estate Agents to promote a high standard of customer service and a common sense approach to estate agency. Owen’s knowledge of the housing market and passion for personal service for both buyers and sellers quickly put Mchugh Estate Agents on a firm footing as the agents of choice within the North West Glasgow and West Dunbartonshire areas.
The McHugh family own and manage McHugh Estate Agents to this day, with the same ethos of hard work and a high standard of service but with that personal touch that sets us aside from our competitors. We have been on hand to advise and successfully negotiate sales in the peaks and troughs of property markets and have handled over 10,000 property sales. The majority of our business comes from repeat clients and referrals, which cannot be said for many other agents.
WHAT WE DO…
- Web advertising. We advertise each property with full details, photos, floorplans and schedules on OnTheMarket.com, and Mchugh Estate Agents.co.uk among others. Vendors & prospective purchasers can also share properties on our website via social media links (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc)
- Full colour quality brochures. We use the latest camera technology to produce realistic, quality photography. Together with colour floorplans and a detailed property description to highlight the features, our aim is to make an easy read which will invite prospective purchasers to book a viewing
- Accompanied viewings. We offer assistance with viewings when vendors may not be available or when properties are unoccupied to making sure that each of our clients gets the best opportunity to capitalise in their marketing period.
- Prominent office location. Your property will be advertised in our prominent, street facing illuminated window display. Our conveniently positioned office is set back from Kilbowie Road with ample parking to the front, ideal for new and existing clients to drop in. We frequently experience prospective purchaser’s dropping in or perusing the window display whilst shopping in neighbouring businesses at Hardgate Cross.
- Competitive fees and transparency. We strive to bring you the best level of service at an honest and realistic price. Before the property can be introduced to the market there will be a marketing fee. You will also be required by law to have a Home Buyers Report (please speak to us before instructing anyone as a good quality surveyor who knows your area can make a huge difference). At the end of the process there will be a House Sale fee. All of our fees will be quoted prior to the marketing instruction, so you are fully informed from the beginning.
- Recommend a solicitor. Good local knowledge and communication skills are very important qualities when it comes to selecting a solicitor to handle your sale. We are in regular communication with local and city based solicitors and can provide some helpful options for you.
Sales: 01389 508963
Lettings: 01389 508963
Clyde Property is an independent, leading and multiple award winning estate and letting agent in Scotland with 28 years’ experience and over 2700 properties under our management care. We act on behalf of property investors and corporate clients who want to maximise returns from their Private Rental Sector (PRS) investment in residential property.
From inspection to tenant sourcing, collecting rent and maintaining buildings, we are local, hands on and available around the clock to make sure your PRS investment delivers at its top potential.
Sales: 01436 428986
Lettings: 01436 428986
Northwood are a national franchise organization with over 20 years experience and Northwood (Glasgow) Ltd is run from the South Side of Glasgow by Keith Robin with the help of a highly efficient and friendly team.
We provide professional Lettings, Property Management an Estate Agency service and would be happy to help with the letting, management or sale of your property.
Northwood are the leading providers of Guaranteed Rent, where rent is guaranteed to the landlords 52 weeks of the year, regardless of whether the property is occupied or whether the tenant has paid.
We offer a full range of Sales & Lettings services to include Tenant Find, Rent Collection, Fully managed and our aforementioned Guaranteed Rent service - ideal for busy landlords who are looking for a reliable, fixed income each and every month.
We also offer FREE market appraisals if you are looking to sell your home or become a landlord, we are able to help for all of your property needs. Please give us a call today for some friendly, honest advice. It could be the best decision you've ever made!
Sales: 0141 376 9336
Lettings: 0141 376 9336