Property in East London
Price Range £400,000 to £425,000. A spacious two bedroom ground floor apartment, ideally positioned for Queens Road, the Central Line and Epping forest. Features include having its own entrance, two parking spaces, two double bedrooms and a large open plan kitchen / living space with balcony.11 1Recently added
Guide Price £325,000-£350,000An opportunity has arisen to acquire this attractive 1930s style bay fronted property situated within striking distance of both Queens Hospital and Romford town centre with its mainline station, links to the City and Crossrail enhancements due in 2018. (contd...)11 1Recently added
A 2 bedroom apartment for sale in West India Quay - A beautifully presented south facing 2 bedroom apartment located on the twenty-third floor within this iconic building. The property offers far reaching views towards Canary Wharf and benefits from having a secure underground parking space. A...13 1Recently added
- All results
Abby Properties present this third floor one bedroom apartment in E16's Galleons Point development. This apartment comprises of a well sized living room with floor to ceiling windows and wooden flooring through out. The separate fitted kitchen has built in integrated appliances and white...7 1Recently added
£1,500 pcm (£346 pw) Fees apply6 1Recently added
£850 pcm (£196 pw) Fees apply6 1Recently added
- All results
Browse locations in East London
With a good knowledge of letting market and our modern technology we use daily basis which help us to offers a new experience to let and manage property in London and Essex. From the beginning of the journey till today, we progressed step by step and now we are in a position to compete with other top letting & managing agent in London.
City Lord has won the confidence and goodwill of its landlords and clients. We have goodwill with our entire existing and present landlord. We thank all our valued Landlords, Tenants and associated personals without the help of whom it would not have been possible to achieve the success and reputation we hold now.
City Lord has reputation as a reliable letting and managing agent. We managed block of property around east, north and city of London. One of the strength of City Lord is its efficient customer service. We are open 6 days a week and our in-house repairs teams provide service 7 days a week till late on the appointment basis. The company gives personal attention to each client and is known for it’s prompt and effective action.
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof. The company has always used latest technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach and commitment that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by highly motivated and trained staff. A sign of this success is the fact that a large proportion of our business is from referrals, satisfied Clients who have recommended us to their friends and family.
City Lord stands for honesty, trust, faith, quality and commitment, which are the guiding force behind the company’s excellence as a trusted agency.
We are based in heart of east London on the high street branch where our clients can easily popped in any time with there necessity without any appointment which is very rare to any other agency. We have always someone there to listen to them and our manager make a meeting straight way when is necessary for clients satisfaction. We believe we bring you’re the way you think and which is one of the most important
Lettings: 020 8022 5979
Johen & Reeves is a highly recommended estate agent which serves many leading developers and luxury property owners across the Chelsea, Mayfair and Surrey area.
We have a dedicated team of letting agents who will assist you in your search for the ideal property which suits you and your families needs. Whether you are a young professional, a family or a student, we will gladly assist you with all your requirements.
We provide an easy and efficient service which will enable the search for your new home is as easy and straightforward as possible. By using our services, you will be kept up to date with information of available properties to rent which suits your particular needs.
Moving You In
- Our Independent referencing agency will undergo checks against your credit and past history to determine the risk associated with allowing you the tenancy which you have applied for. Administrations cost will be incurred and the event of you not being able to pass the checks, administration charges will still be taken from you.
- Your deposit will be protected by the deposit scheme and an inventory check will be conducted by an independent inventory company. You will be given a copy of the full inventory on your new property.
- We will assist you with moving in by providing a free moving service. You will also receive a welcome pack with all information you may require to assist you in settling into your new property and area.
Complimentary Spa day
- Our own special way of gratitude, at the start of your new tenancy, you will receive a complimentary spa day treatment in an exclusive spa in the London area.
Tenant Deposit Scheme
- Johen & Reeves subscribe to the tenants deposit scheme Since the 6 April 2007, all landlords and agents who take deposits in England and Wales under an Assured Short hold Tenancy (AS agreement must protect your deposit in an authorised deposit protection scheme. The deposit must be protected within 30 days. This scheme only applies to where Johen & Reeves holds deposit on behalf of a client.
- Your rented property prior to being vacated will have an inventory check conducted by our independent company to ensure everything has been left the way it was when you moved in and that there are no damages to the property. In the event of any damages, you will be liable for repairs. This may affect your deposit, but in the event of everything meeting the requirements of our independent inventory staff, your full deposit will be deposited in you bank account.
Sales: 020 8033 9482
Lettings: 020 8033 9482
Being a landlord can be a stressful time. That's why we have the right staff, with the right attitude in place to look after your property to the highest of standards, giving you the piece of mind that your investment is in the safest hands.
Sales: 020 8022 0841
Lettings: 020 8022 0841