Property in Blackmoor Gate
Set within a convenient location close to the town amenities, a well-proportioned and extended three double bedroomed modern house with gardens, integral single garage and ample driveway parking. EPC-DFreehold11 1Recently added
A spacious & well presented 2 Bedroom Village home tucked away from passing traffic & backing on to the local countryside. The availability of 10 Church Close is a rare opportunity to purchase a home on a Shared Equity Scheme. For Sale is a 37% Share with the remaining 63% being rented...11 1
- All results
7 0Recently added
£695 pcm (£160 pw) Fees apply
Three bedroom house situated on the popular Westaway Heights estate. 3 Double bedrooms with master en suite. Family Bathroom & downstairs WC. Good sized lounge with patio doors leading to the rear garden. Fully fitted Kitchen/Diner with built in oven/hob & fridge/freezer. Unfurnished. No ...5 2
A large detached farmhouse in an accessible location. Kitchen, living room, sitting room, shower room. Four double bedrooms and bathroom. Large gardens and parking. Completely refurbished to include new kitchen and bathrooms. Available Mid February. Tenant fees apply. EPC Band E.11 0
- All results
Browse locations in Blackmoor Gate
We are an independent Estate Agency located close to the centre of Barnstaple specialising in the sale of residential properties within the North Devon area as well as the Letting and Management of homes for investor clients.
Established in 1993 we have a wealth of experience in the sale, rental and management of homes across the local area with a small team of knowledgeable and enthusiastic staff. We offer a more personal service than many larger companies are able to do.
Sales: 01271 457910
Lettings: 01271 457910
Established in 1924, Webbers estate agents are a national award winning, independent estate agency, voted in the Top 3 estate agents in the UK for customer service in 2014. We have 16 West Country offices for residential sales & lettings in North Devon, West Somerset, Exmoor and Cornwall. Our exclusive Fine & Country marketing enables us to put our property in Park Lane, right in the heart of London, offering fabulous market exposure. In addition, with specialist departments for Commercial Property, Survey & Professional and New Homes, we deliver a comprehensive property service, with an enviable reputation as professionals in property.
Braunton sits just a couple of miles from some of the best sandy surfing beaches in the UK, and is a magnet for those looking to change their lifestyle. A full working vibrant village with three junior schools, a senior school and a friendly, warm feeling.
Office and Staff
A dedicated team, the Braunton staff combines experience, compassion and very high levels of customer service to bring you the cream of houses for sale Braunton has. Three full time members in the shape of Lindsay Curtis with 9 years in Estate Agency, Annie Urry-Clark, Lynne Storton and Amy Sawyer who looks after our admin and is our anchor. We have two part time ladies, Angie Hood who has worked on and off for Webbers for 10 years and Mary Critchard Who has worked with us on and off for the last few years. At the helm is Colin Thorne who has managed the office for 23 years but has been with the company for over 25 years. We are a residential sales office who actively supports all of our specialist departments. We sell a range of property encompassing first homes right up to spectacular ocean side residences.
Sales: 01271 457940
Lettings: 01271 457940
Established in 1985, The Wright Property specialises in all aspects of property including Property Management, Residential and Commercial Estate Agency covering all areas of North Devon.
We operate from our Barnstaple town centre offices and pride ourselves on our approachable, friendly and professional manner always willing to go that extra mile to deliver the best possible service.
Sales: 01271 457938
Lettings: 01271 457938