Property in Bath
Summary Occupying a popular residential location on the south side of the city this modern home is convenient for local schools and is within easy reach of local shops. Moorland Road, which hosts a variety of independent shops is within approximately 5 minutes vehicular distance of the property.16 1Recently added
6 0Recently added
7 1Recently added
- All results
4 1Recently added
10 0Recently added
Wrights Residential are delighted to bring to the market this stunning one bedroom ground floor apartment, ideally situated within easy reach of Bath City Centre. The property benefits from central heating, double glazing and wood laminate flooring throughout. Available from late July, unfurnished.6 1Recently added
- All results
Browse locations in Bath
The Bath Property Shop offers a professional letting and management service for residential property in and around the World Heritage City of Bath. Since 1996, this independently owned and run company has established a solid reputation for its knowledgeable and successful management of residential tenancies. Above all, we offer you a professional, friendly and personal service.
Whether you are a landlord or prospective tenant, if you are in any doubt about whether or not you are making the most of your property, or simply looking for a home to rent, The Bath Property Shop is here to help you. We're just a phone call away.
The Bath Property Shop is conveniently situated in the busy Widcombe Parade, within easy walking distance of the mainline railway station, bus terminus and city centre. On street parking is also available along the parade.
Lettings: 01225 616860
Knight Frank LLP is the leading independent global property consultancy. Headquartered in London, Knight Frank, together with its US alliance partner, Newmark Grubb Knight Frank, operate from over 411 offices, in 59 countries, across six continents and has over 14,000 employees. The group advises clients ranging from individual owners and buyers to major developers, investors and corporate tenants. For further information about the Company, please visit our website.
Sales: 01225 288677
Successfully selling and letting residential and commercial properties in and around Bradford On Avon since 1994.Kingstons Estate Agents commenced trading in 1994, during the last recession. The company quickly established a niche in the local property market by providing a high quality, pro-active service to buyers and sellers alike.
From initial appraisal to marketing, offer negotiation to completion, we work together with our clients by offering guidance throughout the whole process and utilising the expertise of our professional and experienced staff.
Combining detailed local knowledge and the latest technology with tried and tested marketing techniques has helped us successfully sell and let town and village properties ranging from cottages to castles.
Rated 99.8% in overall customer satisfaction surveys carried out on behalf of the Ombudsman for Estate Agents, we are committed to exceeding your service expectations and maintaining our position as the area's leading property specialist.
Whatever your requirements, we are committed to exceeding your service expectations and maintaining our position as the area's leading property specialist.
- Brochures: Full colour brochures including multiple images and floor plans approved by you before distribution.
- Internet Advertising: Every property we market appears on OnTheMarket.com, our own website, and others.
- Bath Newspapers: We feature a prominent weekly presence in the Bath Chronicle and Property Weekly.
- Database Of Waiting Buyers: Utilising state of the art estate agency software, we are able to sell directly to ready, willing and able purchasers via email, telephone and post at the touch of a button.
- Window Display: Our prominent, double fronted offices feature an impressive display of our available property 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- For Sale Board: Clear, distinctive and professional, our for sale boards are instantly recognisable and a surprisingly effective means of generating enquiries.
- Feedback: Whilst welcoming any queries you may have at any stage, we will automatically provide feedback after every viewing, regular updates on the market and progress your agreed sale to completion.
- Accompanied Viewing Service: Whether your property is vacant, you are busy at work or would simply prefer not to show strangers around your home, we will be pleased to carry out viewings on your behalf.
- Offer Vetting: Before proceeding with an acceptable offer we will have asked your buyer for proof of their funds, an agreement in principle if raising a mortgage and performed a chain check if relying on a related sale.
Sales: 01225 288697
Lettings: 01225 288697