Property in Bath
11 0Recently added
Situated on the Fringe of Combe Down Village, Priory Close is a Highly Sought After Mature Residential Cul-de-Sac off Ralph Allen Drive within Close Proximity of Bath City Centre with Excellent Schooling and Local Amenities Nearby.11 1
- All results
6 0Recently added
A spacious and bright three-bedroom house located in Bathampton. This property comprises of three double bedrooms, a stylish bathroom, a large dining / living room which leads out to the garden, and a modern, luxurious kitchen with built in appliances. The property also benefits from a garage.19 1Recently added
This spacious two double bedroom apartment is available unfurnished for a short-term rental. Great location not far from the city centre and it comes with its own garage and balcony with a fabulous view.8 1Recently added
- All results
Browse locations in Bath
- Independent and Experienced
- Wealth of Local Knowledge
- Focused on Building Relationships
- Easy to Talk To and Good Listeners
- Straight Talking, Friendly, Honest, Transparent Approach
- Outstanding Customer Care applied in a Warm, Enthusiastic and Professional Manner
- Unrivalled and Extensive Marketing
- The Latest Technology and Online Marketing
- Referral to Specialist Mortgage and Legal Advice
- Members of The Guild of Professional Estate Agents. The Guild is a specialist network of carefully chosen highly trained and hugely successful independent national estate agents with an affiliated office in London's Park Lane which generates interest from London and international purchasers alike. The power of the Guild includes exclusive access to a comprehensive range of marketing tools which enables us to deliver unique points of difference and ultimately secure better results for our clients.
- Driven and Proactive Approach to Achieve the Best Results for Our Clients
Sales: 01225 616857
Lettings: 01225 616857
The Bath Property Shop offers a professional letting and management service for residential property in and around the World Heritage City of Bath. Since 1996, this independently owned and run company has established a solid reputation for its knowledgeable and successful management of residential tenancies. Above all, we offer you a professional, friendly and personal service.
Whether you are a landlord or prospective tenant, if you are in any doubt about whether or not you are making the most of your property, or simply looking for a home to rent, The Bath Property Shop is here to help you. We're just a phone call away.
The Bath Property Shop is conveniently situated in the busy Widcombe Parade, within easy walking distance of the mainline railway station, bus terminus and city centre. On street parking is also available along the parade.
Lettings: 01225 616860
At Winkworth we love what we do and we pride ourselves on matching the right people with the right homes. We take the time to see the little things that other agents miss - the things that make a home or a search unique. We're local experts too, ensuring that you get the best advice on the area you're looking in, as well as comprehensive knowledge on the property market.
From our 100 offices across the UK and overseas, including more offices in London than any other agency, we're able to ensure we get your home in front of the right people. And with the support of our Mayfair based Country House, China Desk, International and Marketing team, we're able to provide an unparalleled service whether you're looking to buy, sell, let or rent.
Winkworth. See things differently.
Sales: 01225 288636
Lettings: 01225 288636