Property in South East
Guide Price £425,000 to £450,000.A charming 1980's built house in a desirable leafy cul-de-sac.The house has off street parking to the front, an open plan living-dining space, large larder cupboard and secluded low maintenance southerly facing garden.15 1Recently added
We are pleased to offer this spacious 2 double bedroom 2 bathroom apartment on the 3rd floor in this popular development, situated in the heart of South Woodford. Property benefits from an open plan fully fitted kitchen, spacious reception room with balcony, laminate flooring to reception room...8 0New buildRecently added
An impressive and unlisted, traditional Wealden Farmhouse sympathetically restored and extended, providing spacious, well planned and characterful accommodation. The property comprises five bedrooms and three reception rooms complemented by lawned gardens, a natural pond and two paddocks extending19 3Recently added
- All results
Loft Style Properties are proud to present this two bedroom stunning loft style apartment is situated on the Ground floor in the Stoke Newington area.This apartment comprising of a fully fitted kitchen with appliances, an open plan living area, a modern bathroom and beautiful wooden flooring...5 0Recently added
£975 pcm (£225 pw) Fees apply
TOP FLOOR HEAVEN ! A fully stunning flat with a beautiful fitted kitchen, and a large living room with a fireplace and gorgeous twin round-arched sash windows with amazing views towards Docklands. There is a very spacious white bathroom with window and storage, including the washing machine...7 0Recently added
Austin Darcy is delighted to present Bright and spacious 2 double bedroom flat to rent in the heart of Shepherds Bush .The flat has great location,furnished,bright with 2 double bedrooms,fitted kitchen and spacious bathroom.4 1Recently added
- All results
Browse locations in South East
Our Maidenhead branch, opened in 2015, can be found on Queen Street in the heart of the town centre. Just a short walk from the train station and Nicholsons Shopping Centre, it is ideally located for anyone looking to find out more about house prices in Maidenhead to drop in and speak to our experienced and proactive local agents.
Chancellors estate and letting agents in Maidenhead is open seven days a week, including late nights from Monday to Friday. The wide range of sales and letting services available at our Maidenhead branch include free, no-obligation market appraisals, an extensive portfolio of residential and commercial properties, land and new homes, property management support, and expert investment and market advice.
Sales: 01628 246975
Lettings: 01628 246975
The dedicated sales and lettings team who are qualified and regulated in their field (by the Property Ombudsman, the National Association of Estate Agents and the Associations of Residential Letting Agents) are here to help and assist throughout the moving process.
We are the sole agent in Walton on the Naze
Our Marketing Promise
All of our properties are advertised:
• Via hundreds of team offices throughout the UK
• Extensive internet coverage
• Local newspaper advertising and London based publications
• Window displays at Clacton on Sea and Walton on Naze offices
• Full colour particulars with internal photographs and room dimensions
• Bold For Sale and To Let signs
Ready to help...
• Open 7 days-a-week (8.30am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday)
• 24 Hour emergency helpline
• Free market appraisals – get the greatest value with the best advice
• We accompany viewings where required and provide feedback to sellers within 48 hours
• Regular marketing updates provided
• Sale agreed – we will liaise with all parties to progress the sale to exchange and completion, keeping you in the loop
• Assistance with Conveyancing, Surveys, Removals and Mortgage Advice
And much more...call now for a full list of the services available
Lettings and Management Service
• Free market appraisal to ensure you achieve the best rental value
• Comprehensively reference all tenant applications
• Contact waiting list of qualified applicants
• Routine 3 monthly inspections as part of the managed service
• Dealing with security deposit via approved scheme
• Prepare the Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement
• Check in and out service
• Meter Readings and notification to utility providers
And much more... call now for a full list of the services available.
We manage individual units to full block management.
Sales: 01255 481877
Lettings: 01255 481877
Savills Tunbridge Wells is the gateway to all the property-related expertise you need. As you’d expect, we field market-leading teams catering to all aspects of buying, selling, renting and letting. And of course we have an insider’s knowledge of living here: our long experience of the area includes everything from school runs to good pubs, and means we have a strong empathy with our buyers’ priorities.But we also provide seamless access to the finest in rural and professional services, covering everything from farm management to planning to commercial property, through our close partnership with Savills offices in Sevenoaks and Haywards Heath.
Sales: 01892 310734
Lettings: 01892 310734