Property in Leicester
A traditionally styled, recently renovated, well extended and appointed, gas centrally heated, sealed unit double glazed 3 bedroomed semi detached family house on a good sized plot with off road parking for 3 vehicles to front, single brick garage, long rear garden and spacious well arranged...2 0Recently added
A substantially extended four bedroom detached house occupying an excellent position on the popular road in Oadby. Well served by a good range of local amenities and within the catchment for highly regarded local schools, this house is sure to appeal to families looking for spacious accommodation...15 1Recently added
A stunning, extended contemporary semi-detached property built approximately ten years ago, having been recently refurbished by the present owners to include a refitted kitchen and two bathrooms. The gas centrally heated accommodation has been stylishly appointed with modern fittings throughout.13 1Recently added
- All results
£595 pcm (£137 pw) Fees apply0 0Recently added
This stunning two bedroom, first floor flat is located in the popular West End of Leicester, only minutes away from the Braunstone Gate shopping parade and the City Centre while offering easy access of the M1/ M69 motorway junction. It is one of eight flats situated in a converted former office...11 0Recently added
This well proportioned, two double bedroom, ground floor flat is located in the popular West End of Leicester, only minutes away from the Braunstone Gate shopping parade and the City Centre while offering easy access of the M1/ M69 motorway junction. It is one of eight flats situated in a...6 0Recently added
- All results
Browse locations in Leicester
Started in 1972 by AJ Harrison & Murray and Haldene Estate agents. We have over 40 years’ experience. With offices stretching across 8 counties from Hertfordshire to Leicestershire, Harrison Murray is the premier agent for residential property in the M1/A1 corridor across to Lincolnshire and Cambridgeshire.
Each office covers both its immediate locality and the wider surrounding areas handling the sale of all kinds of homes, from small apartments to grand country properties. Since joining forces with The Nottingham in 2013, we now have well over 30 branches in our network. We’re so much more than just an estate agent – as we’re combined with a building society. This makes us better placed than your usual estate agent to guide you through all aspects of homeowning and moving, from saving and selling to buying and protecting.
Our friendly, well-trained and professional staff are passionate about customer service and work hard to ensure that every property they handle is always ‘top of the pile’. We never forget who we are working for and at Harrison Murray you will never be ‘just another client’. We always strive to obtain the best possible price for our sellers in the timescale that suits their needs and we achieve this by extensive advertising, long opening hours at our offices, a strong presence on the internet, intelligent use of new technologies, and realistic advice to our clients.Harrison Murray Estate Agents are members of The Property Ombudsman.
What we can do for you:
- Free Valuation
- Advice on setting the asking price for the property
- Advice on marketing strategy
- Full colour details of each property, with multiple photographs and a floorplan
- Place colour advertising in appropriate magazines and newspapers
- List your property on our own website and on the leading national property websites
- Send details via post and/or internet to the buyers already on our books, and offer them to new buyers as they contact us
- Display your property in our local office
- Depending on your requirements we can accompany prospective buyers to view your property
- We will let you know the feedback from the viewings by phone, text or via your own private internet page on our website
- We will encourage buyers to offer for your property and promptly communicate those offers to you
- We make enquiries about the buyer’s financial status and how they will fund the purchase
- We carry out all negotiations between you and the buyer until the selling price is agreed
- We confirm all details of the sale in writing and send copies to you, the buyer, and both parties legal advisers
- We monitor the progress of the sale and deal professionally with any problems that may arise
- At completion we will hand over the keys to the buyer after we have been authorised to do so by your legal adviser
Lettings: 0116 448 9036
Bradgate Property Management Limited are an experienced independent agent specialising in the Lettings and Management of Residential Properties.
We are able to offer a full range of lettings services from tenant finding to full property management, additional services include specialist Landlords Buildings Insurance, property refurbishment advice and project management.
Our dedicated and qualified lettings and management team are trained to provide a first class service to you, so that you can leave your property in our safe hands.
Bradgate Property Managementare members of ARLA (The Association of Residential Letting Agents) and the TDS (The Dispute Service)
Lettings: 01455 364881