Property in Birmingham
* Impressive Three Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow * No Upward Chain * Immaculately Maintained & Decorated Throughout * Gas Central Heating * UPVC Double Glazed * Enclosed Porch * Entrance Hall * Living Room * Refitted Kitchen * Three Bedrooms * Modern Bathroom * Garage * Private Landscaped...8 1Recently added
** OPEN DAY SATURDAY 24TH MARCH 11AM - 1PM BY APPOINTMENT ONLY ** * Superb Four Bedroom Extended Semi Detached * Immaculately Maintained & Decorated * Tudor Grange Academy Catchment * Five Minute Walk To Solihull Town Centre * Early Viewing Essential * UPVC Double Glazed * Gas Central Heating...13 1Recently added
A truly superbly appointed three bedroom semi-detached property. Attractive accommodation throughout Enclosed Entrance Porch Through Reception Hall Excellent sized Lounge/Dining room Attractive refitted Kitchen Three good sized Bedrooms Superb refitted Bathroom Gardens Off road Parking Recent gas...9 1Recently added
- All results
£500 pcm (£115 pw) Fees apply5 0Recently added
£500 pcm (£115 pw) Fees apply6 0Recently added
A nicely presented first floor maisonette, in a well located and sought after cul-de-sac off Alcester Road South, close to local shops, amenities and bus routes along the A435. Comprising: bin store, hall, living room, a modern fitted kitchen with an electric cooker, space fridge / freezer, and9 0Recently added
- All results
Browse locations in Birmingham
My World Estates is a independent agency based in the heart of West Midlands providing property solutions throughout the local and surrounding areas. We understand that buying, selling, letting or managing properties can be stressful however our highly experienced team are here to give you the best possible advice and service that suits your needs. We have highly trained, enthusiastic, professional and motivated staff who will do all that they can to help you with all your property needs, ensuring that we put all our customers first.
The team at My World Estates are always committed to delivering the highest levels of customer service. All our staff are well trained and highly motivated.They are all determined and dedicated to achieving results.They are individual entrepreneurs who work effectively within a team and in partnership with you to achieve a successful outcome.We aim to give you a personal service from taking enquiries right through to finding you new tenants or buyers or moving you in to your newly found property.
As licensed members of UKALA (The UK Association of Letting Agents), we are trained and qualified in the real estate industry and being members of the UKALA shows we are a professional business looking to help customers and landlords. We also provide great standards of customer service to deliver the very best levels of customer service as we are a trusted business. We are also part of a client money protection scheme ensuring the ultimate in consumer protection.
Vision and Strategy:
Our vision is to be the real estate adviser and provide the best of service to all our clients. Our values capture our commitment not only to ethical, professional and responsible conduct but to the essence of real estate success. The team at My World Estates have a great approach towards the business by making sure we fulfill all our clients needs and make our business the best it can be by providing the best of services we can.
We take pride in everything we do:
- We take great pride in delivering services of the highest quality.
- We always go ‘the extra mile’ to meet our clients’ objectives and needs.
- We seek to employ and retain only the best people to help customers with what they need.
- We behave responsibly and professionally in the work environment.
- We act with honesty to everyone to provide the best of care.
- We adhere to the highest standards of professional ethics.
- We seek out new markets and opportunities for clients.
- We are forward thinking, and always aim to build long-term relationships with our clients.
- We aim to be a leader in every market we enter, and commit ourselves with our passion, energy and expertise.
- We encourage an open and supportive environment in which every individual is respected.
- We help our staff to excel through appropriate training and development to gather as much skills and abilities that are possible.
- We share success and reward achievement that is accomplished.
- We recognize that our people’s diverse strengths combined with good teamwork between our staff produces the best results.
Sales: 0121 659 5840
Lettings: 0121 659 5840
We specialise in sales, lettings, property management, land purchase and new home sales. With a wealth of local experience our dedicated and friendly team will help you find the property of your dreams whatever you require.
Sales: 0121 659 7873
Your local Estate Agent in the West Midlands. Moving home doesn't have to be a hassle...
At Profectus estates, we are all too aware that moving home can be a stressful time. We've been there, done it, and bought the t-shirt! When renting or selling we know it's one of the most important and expensive decisions you can make. Wouldn't it be great to have someone on hand, day or night, weekday or weekend, to help take the pressure off, offer advice and re-assurance, and even come round to do your viewings for you?And that's where we come in! With our new Personal Agent service, covering the whole West Midlands area, we're here to help! You'll have one point of contact, a committed and proactive agent, here to hold your hand for the entire journey.
Sales: 0121 659 5983
Lettings: 0121 659 5983