Property in Northampton
Situated in this popular residential location on this sought after estate in the suburb of Kingsthorpe, being close to local shops, schools and amenities, this spacious three bedroom semi detached property benefits from gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing. The property offers...10 1Recently added
DRAFT : Harrison Murray are delighted to welcome to the market this lovely family home in a popular cul-de-sac location in St Giles Park Duston. From the entrance hallway with refitted w/c off and upvc window, through into the kitchen/breakfast room which has a range of refitted wall and base...18 1Recently added
Harrison Murray are pleased to bring to the market this substantial detached family home situated in the popular area of East Hunsbury. The property occupies an enviable corner plot and boasts features to include; separate reception rooms, a kitchen/breakfast room, five double bedrooms, a...20 1Recently added
- All results
HM Lettings are pleased to offer this ground floor two bedroom apartment situated in Camp Hill with large private garden. Property is accessed through main communal door and there are stairs down to the apartment. Property comprises: Hallway with two large storage cupboards and wood effect lam...8 0Recently added
£1,800 pcm (£415 pw) Fees apply
A stone built four bedroom barn conversion with a single garage. The property comprises sitting/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory, utility room, study area, three bedrooms, en suite shower room and family bathroom room with bath and shower cubicle. (contd...)12 1
- All results
Browse locations in Northampton
Started in 1972 by AJ Harrison & Murray and Haldene Estate agents. We have over 40 years’ experience. With offices stretching across 8 counties from Hertfordshire to Leicestershire, Harrison Murray is the premier agent for residential property in the M1/A1 corridor across to Lincolnshire and Cambridgeshire.
Each office covers both its immediate locality and the wider surrounding areas handling the sale of all kinds of homes, from small apartments to grand country properties. Since joining forces with The Nottingham in 2013, we now have well over 30 branches in our network. We’re so much more than just an estate agent – as we’re combined with a building society. This makes us better placed than your usual estate agent to guide you through all aspects of homeowning and moving, from saving and selling to buying and protecting.
Our friendly, well-trained and professional staff are passionate about customer service and work hard to ensure that every property they handle is always ‘top of the pile’. We never forget who we are working for and at Harrison Murray you will never be ‘just another client’. We always strive to obtain the best possible price for our sellers in the timescale that suits their needs and we achieve this by extensive advertising, long opening hours at our offices, a strong presence on the internet, intelligent use of new technologies, and realistic advice to our clients.Harrison Murray Estate Agents are members of The Property Ombudsman.
What we can do for you:
- Free Valuation
- Advice on setting the asking price for the property
- Advice on marketing strategy
- Full colour details of each property, with multiple photographs and a floorplan
- Place colour advertising in appropriate magazines and newspapers
- List your property on our own website and on the leading national property websites
- Send details via post and/or internet to the buyers already on our books, and offer them to new buyers as they contact us
- Display your property in our local office
- Depending on your requirements we can accompany prospective buyers to view your property
- We will let you know the feedback from the viewings by phone, text or via your own private internet page on our website
- We will encourage buyers to offer for your property and promptly communicate those offers to you
- We make enquiries about the buyer’s financial status and how they will fund the purchase
- We carry out all negotiations between you and the buyer until the selling price is agreed
- We confirm all details of the sale in writing and send copies to you, the buyer, and both parties legal advisers
- We monitor the progress of the sale and deal professionally with any problems that may arise
- At completion we will hand over the keys to the buyer after we have been authorised to do so by your legal adviser
Sales: 01604 313929
The Oscar James Service - Your property is your most valued asset and it would be our privilege to represent you in its sale.
More than just bricks and mortar, your house is your home. A special place with individual character that you have nurtured and loved over the years. So when the time comes to move on, you need to know its sale is in safe hands.
That’s why you need the Oscar James service. For our expert team will realise your home’s full potential by successfully presenting it to the widest possible audience of active buyers. From professional photography and sales literature, to premium listings on the main online property portals, you can rest assured your best interests remain at the heart of all we do.
Sales: 01604 313890
Lettings: 01604 313890
The team you can trust to navigate the property market successfully
14 offices covering Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Oxfordshire, Warwickshire & Central London
Established for over 40 years, Michael Graham has a long heritage of assisting buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants to successfully navigate the property market. With our regional offices strategically located in Milton Keynes and surrounding market towns of Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Northamptonshire, we have access to some of the region’s most desirable town and country homes.
Sales: 01604 419097
Lettings: 01604 419097