Property in Leicester
No Work Needed This well presented traditional terrace house is now available for sale on Dartford Road in Aylestone, a sought after location which gives you ease of access to Leicester City Centre, Motorway Links & Leicester Royal Infirmary.16 0Recently added
Invest In This If it's a family home or a new investment opportunity this property will be for you! The current owners have fully refurbished the property throughout, this semi detached property also has four bedrooms and two bathrooms.16 0Recently added
Open House Sat 8th April 1pm - 2pm A traditional bay fronted terrace house available for sale in the ever popular West End area of Leicester. Perfectly located for easy access to Leicester City Centre, Universities and Motorway Access. Offered to the market CHAIN FREE6 0Recently added
- All results
£495 pcm (£114 pw) Fees apply0 0Recently added
£495 pcm (£114 pw) Fees apply
Calling all professionals The apartment is suitable for professionals as an ideal starter home. It is situated conveniently in the established area of Highfields, Leicester and providing excellent access to Leicester City Centre,1 0Recently added
£495 pcm (£114 pw) Fees apply1 0Recently added
- All results
Browse locations in Leicester
Butlin Property Services is a leading independent letting agent and property manager.
The company has been providing professional assistance to landlords and their tenants throughout the East Midlands since 1997.
At Butlin Property Services you will deal with qualified staff with the expertise and experience to handle all aspects of the management of your property.
Our Managers are all graduates and our workforce is trained through the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA).Butlin Property Services is a licensed member of ARLA.
A high service ethic is the key to letting whether it is to corporate clients, young professional, families or students.
The success of our business is that we are able to offer owners of good quality investment properties a high standard, cost-effective service.
The evidence of this is that Butlin Property Services have unrivalled client retention and a significant proportion of our business is achieved by recommendation from existing clients.
Sales: 0116 448 9211
Lettings: 0116 448 9211
Started in 1972 by AJ Harrison & Murray and Haldene Estate agents. We have over 40 years’ experience. With offices stretching across 8 counties from Hertfordshire to Leicestershire, Harrison Murray is the premier agent for residential property in the M1/A1 corridor across to Lincolnshire and Cambridgeshire.
Each office covers both its immediate locality and the wider surrounding areas handling the sale of all kinds of homes, from small apartments to grand country properties. Since joining forces with The Nottingham in 2013, we now have well over 30 branches in our network. We’re so much more than just an estate agent – as we’re combined with a building society. This makes us better placed than your usual estate agent to guide you through all aspects of homeowning and moving, from saving and selling to buying and protecting.
Our friendly, well-trained and professional staff are passionate about customer service and work hard to ensure that every property they handle is always ‘top of the pile’. We never forget who we are working for and at Harrison Murray you will never be ‘just another client’. We always strive to obtain the best possible price for our sellers in the timescale that suits their needs and we achieve this by extensive advertising, long opening hours at our offices, a strong presence on the internet, intelligent use of new technologies, and realistic advice to our clients.Harrison Murray Estate Agents are members of The Property Ombudsman.
What we can do for you:
- Free Valuation
- Advice on setting the asking price for the property
- Advice on marketing strategy
- Full colour details of each property, with multiple photographs and a floorplan
- Place colour advertising in appropriate magazines and newspapers
- List your property on our own website and on the leading national property websites
- Send details via post and/or internet to the buyers already on our books, and offer them to new buyers as they contact us
- Display your property in our local office
- Depending on your requirements we can accompany prospective buyers to view your property
- We will let you know the feedback from the viewings by phone, text or via your own private internet page on our website
- We will encourage buyers to offer for your property and promptly communicate those offers to you
- We make enquiries about the buyer’s financial status and how they will fund the purchase
- We carry out all negotiations between you and the buyer until the selling price is agreed
- We confirm all details of the sale in writing and send copies to you, the buyer, and both parties legal advisers
- We monitor the progress of the sale and deal professionally with any problems that may arise
- At completion we will hand over the keys to the buyer after we have been authorised to do so by your legal adviser
Sales: 0116 448 9024
The nation’s number one independent estate agent, haart people are people you can trust, you’ll find integrity and honesty at every stage of the process…that’s our pledge to you. At haart, you, our sellers and buyers, and our community come first. Our local teams are backed by national support and will always strive to exceed your expectations; teams who respect the emotional journey buying and selling a home can take you on. We know it’s more than just signing on the dotted line.
At haart Residential Lettings we have extensive experience of helping Landlords to maximise their rental returns whilst minimising their stress levels. As members of the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) we adhere to a code of practice to ensure complete honesty and transparency in all our dealings with you. Our aim is to make the whole process of letting your property as rewarding and as uncomplicated as possible.
Sales: 0116 448 9210
Lettings: 0116 448 9210