Fairview New Homes - Welcombe House
Southdown Road, Harpenden, AL5 1PE
From £600,000 to £1,990,000
Country life with city connections
A prestigious development of luxury 2 and 3, bedroom houses and apartments enjoying beautiful views over Harpenden Common and excellent transport connections to the city and beyond.
Set within spectacular grounds, this unique development is split into three individual collections: Luxury houses at Welcombe Gardens, luxury apartments at Welcombe Mews and heritage apartments set within the Grade II* listed Welcombe House. Each property has been sympathetically designed to complement this beautiful location, however such traditional styling belies the most modern methods and materials that have been used. Interiors benefit from the highest specification and state-of-the-art technology to create living spaces that exude timeless elegance.
Harpenden country charm
Welcombe House is situated on the outskirts of town, providing peaceful country-style living, however, it is within walking distance of everything that Harpenden has to offer. All the everyday essentials are covered by supermarkets, banks and other services, while a wide selection of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants ensure that there is plenty of opportunity to unwind.
Commuting made easy
Harpenden station is just a seven-minute walk from Welcombe House and provides excellent links to London. Regular direct services to Kings Cross and St. Pancras International stations take just 26 minutes, plus you can be at Luton Airport in 23 minutes.
- Take the stress out of the commute From Welcombe House you can walk to Harpenden station in just 7 minutes, which means that you can go from stepping out of your front door to stepping onto the platform at Kings Cross in approximately half an hour.
- Enjoy the best of both rural and city living In addition to its excellent connections, Harpenden offers a wide selection of local amenities while offering easy access to the beautiful Hertfordshire countryside.
- Own a real piece of history This historic site has hundreds of years of history and with that, an irresistible charm.
- Be close to great schools There is an excellent choice of education nearby, including nursery, infant and secondary schools.
- Enjoy high specification Homes at Welcombe House have been finished to the highest standard, featuring engineered oak flooring and state-of-the-art appliances.
- Relax in quality surroundings You can rest assured that your home at Welcombe House not only enjoys a Fairview 2-year warranty, but also a 10-year NHBC Buildmark warranty.
Opening hoursbChristmas and New Year opening times/b From Thursday 24th December until Monday 28th December we are closed. Open as normal on Tuesday 29th and Wednesday 30th December. From Thursday 31st December to Friday 1st January we are closed. Open as normal from Saturday 2nd January. Book a safe 1-2-1 viewing with our Sales team.
TransportPerfectly positioned between countryside and town, Harpenden is close to the M1 motorway and to the M25 for London. Direct rail services to London from Harpenden rail station. Luton Airport is 5 minutes by train from Harpenden.
ShoppingHarpenden has a village feel, yet with all the amenities of a busy, well-connected town. Welcombe House is situated on the edge of town, within walking distance of local shops and restaurants. Locally you will find plenty of daily amenities, including banks, hairdressers, clothes shops, M&S Food, Sainsbury’s and Waitrose.
Fairview New Homes
Southdown Road, Harpenden, AL5 1PE