An extended three bedroom modern terraced house found within a short walk of Lenham village centre. To the ground floor there is entrance hall, open kitchen to the separate dining and family room. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a recently refitted bathroom. Externally to the...Recently added
A Grade II listed two bedroom end of terrace cottage dating back to the seventeenth century. Arranged over three floors this home is found within fifty metres of the village centre. The cottage boasts a wealth of character features to include sash windows, feature brick open fireplace in the s...Online viewingReduced
Grade II Listed Family Home - Set Over Three Floors Including Cellar - Four Bedrooms - Two Reception Rooms & Garden Room - Kitchen/Dining Room & Utility Room - Garage to Rear & Off Street Parking - Family Bathroom & Ground Floor Wet Room - Located in the Heart of the Village - Walled Courtyard...Online viewing
A three bedroom Grade II listed cottage found within fifty metres of the Village Square in Lenham. Arranged over three floors this character cottage certainly warrants early consideration. All space is fully utilized with an open plan living/kitchen area downstairs with a well fitted kitchen an...Online viewing
An opportunity to acquire a stunning three bedroom contemporary property located in the heart of Lenham within the historic Square of the village. Converted approximately twelve years ago from what was the original Parish Hall, dating back to the mid nineteenth century, an early viewing comes ...
Presenting to the market is this well presented two bedroom first floor maisonette found within walking distance of Lenham village. The property consists of main communal door to porch, stairs to first floor landing, two bedrooms, family bathroom, lounge diner and kitchen. There is non-allocate...Online viewing
Book now to view this particularly well presented three bedroom md terraced house found in Lenham. The current owners have spent much time and effort in developing their hone that boast two separate reception rooms plus a 16ft fitted kitchen. Upstairs there are three double bedrooms plus a spa...Online viewing
Presenting this mid terrace cottage situated on an over 55's warden assisted retirement development found within the sought after village of Lenham. To the ground floor there is an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen and shower room with WC. To the first floor there are two double bedro...Online viewing
Available to the market is this end of terraced retirement cottage located in the heart of Lenham village. To the ground floor there is an entrance hall, large lounge, separate dining room, kitchen and downstairs WC and shower room. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms both benefitt...Online viewing
Virtual Viewing on request – An immaculately restored historic Grade II* Listed Wealden hall house set in a beautiful secluded garden in the heart of a most picturesque village, adjacent to the church, with excellent facilities and transport links
A charming detached property of character, standing in grounds of approximately 0.4 of an acre, situated in a rural position amidst farmland enjoying fine views.The hamlet of Wichling is situated between Sittingbourne and Maidstone, some 9 miles and 8 miles respectively. The larger village of...
* ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE * Call us now for your online viewing link. Warren Lodge is a most attractive detached four bedroom weatherboarded country house which originally dates back to the late eighteenth century when it was originally a farmhouse. The current owners have sympathetically ...
* ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE * Please call us now for your online viewing link. Tanyard Farm is an exclusive and select development of just seven barns located along a private road on the edge of Lenham village. Despite being only a short walk from the village the Development is found in a...Online viewing
- QUIET RESIDENTIAL LOCATION - Well-Presented Throughout - SPACIOUS L SHAPED LOUNGE - Two Double Bedrooms - Bathroom And En-Suite Shower Room - Gas Central Heating - FITTED KITCHEN AND SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM - 12 MONTH RESIDENTIAL STATUS
A rare opportunity to buy a five bedroom link detached house found on the edge of Lenham village with the added benefit of an additional one bed self contained annexe ideal for a relative. The accommodation is arranged with an open plan living area incorporating the living, family and dining a...
The 50 X 20 Kensington Park Home is truly a testament of the Stately Albion range of homes which emphasise its features and character. The property consists of: Lounge, kitchen/diner both with integrated sound systems, two bedrooms. There is a dressing room and en-suite off the main bedroom and...
READY TO MOVE INTO - 5 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME - BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED 5 BEDROOM, 3 BATHROOM, DETACHED HOME, nestled in the charming village of Lenham Kent. Just three impressive homes built on a private development, within walking distance to the heart of the picturesque village square. Only one...New build
- Houses for sale in West Street
- Property for sale in West Street
- 2 Bedroom house for sale in West Street
- 3 Bedroom house for sale in West Street
- 4 Bedroom house for sale in West Street
- Detached house for sale in West Street
- Semi detached house for sale in West Street
Flats for sale
- Flats for sale in West Street
- 1 Bedroom flat for sale in West Street
- 2 Bedroom flat for sale in West Street
- Studio flats for sale in West Street