* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
A lovely first floor apartment with a well-planned layout offering easy to manage two bedroom accommodation with living / dining room, recently refurbished stylish bathroom and covered balcony with magnificent views over the Kent Estuary to the Cumbrian fells beyond. This popular development has...
"And the winner of the Best Bungalow category is... (wait for it, wait for it) .... ultimately to be decided by you but I think this lovely home is a hot favourite. Viewing Highly Recommended. Immaculately presented and beautifully appointed living spaces both inside and out. Desirable...
A hidden gem! Set in the heart of this popular village, hidden behind its rather unassuming first appearance, this delightful 3/4 bedroomed property has an almost colonial, light and airy feel. Set in an elevated position on a large plot, the quality of the accommodation speaks for itself while...
Never before offered to the open market, this individually designed 1970s family home has a wow factor. The flowing layout takes advantage of 360&8304; views of estuary, fells and woodland and is surrounded by lovely gardens. This house includes four bedrooms and two reception rooms with the...
- Houses for sale in Storth
- Property for sale in Storth
- 2 Bedroom house for sale in Storth
- 3 Bedroom house for sale in Storth
- 4 Bedroom house for sale in Storth
- Detached house for sale in Storth
- Semi detached house for sale in Storth
Flats for sale
- Flats for sale in Storth
- 1 Bedroom flat for sale in Storth
- 2 Bedroom flat for sale in Storth
- Studio flats for sale in Storth