A charming, detached stone-built character cottage with outstanding rural views. Benefiting from two well proportioned reception rooms, one with open fire together with two double bedrooms and two attic rooms.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a delightful plot of land which stretches to approximately 0.24 acres, with planning permission granted (DM/20/03264/VOC ) for a single property. The design of this two-storey residential dwelling, which is to be of Passive House standard, consists of a...
Four bedroomed family home located in the picturesque village of Rookhope with local amenities such as a primary school, traditional pub and shop. Considered to be an area of outstanding natural beauty and located approximately 5 miles from Stanhope and 11 miles from Wolsingham offering a further...
Spacious three bedroomed family home located in Union Lane within the rural village of Stanhope. Pleasantly positioned in the village it's location will be ideal for a variety of buyers alike, providing easy access to a range of amenities within the village such as retail shops, Durham Dales...Online viewingStudy
*RECENTLY RE-FURBISHED* *THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS* *VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED* A beautifully modernised and re-furbished three bedroom, mid terraced house which requires an internal viewing to be fully appreciated. It has recently undergone a programme of improvements and has been finished...
This new 2021 Willerby Clearwater Lodge has 2 bedrooms and a spacious open-plan kitchen/lounge area painted in a neutral palette for a light and airy feel. The master bedroom features a king-size bed with a walk-in wardrobe and an en suite while the family bathroom has a full-size bath. There are...New build
* STUNNING COUNTRY COTTAGE * BEAMED CEILINGS * MULTI FUEL BURNER * ENCLOSED REAR YARD * POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION * WALKING DISTANCE TO SHOPS, SCHOOLING AND BUS LINKS * FROSTERLEY HAS A VILLAGE PUB, EVERYDAY SHOP AND FISH & CHIP SHOP * VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED *We are delighted to offer to the...Online viewing
* TWO RECEPTION ROOMS * KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM * 1ST FLOOR SHOWER ROOM * CONVENIENTLY LOCATED * POPULAR WEARDALE MARKET TOWN * GAS COMBINATION BOILER * VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED * This well presented two bedroom mid terrace house is ideally located in Stanhope being within walking distance to...
* NO FORWARD CHAIN * TWO RECEPTION ROOMS * STAIRCASE TO LOFT * GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS * TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS * WALKING DISTANCE TO AMENITIES * POPULAR WEARDALE MARKET TOWN * Offered to the market with the benefit of no onward chain, is this two bedroom mid terrace house...
* NO ONWARD CHAIN * COMPETITIVELY PRICED * TWO RECEPTION ROOMS * TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS * GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS * POPULAR WEARDALE TOWN * We are delighted to offer to the sales market with the benefit of no onward chain this well presented TWO BEDROOM mid terrace house,...ReducedOnline viewing
* WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT * MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM * REAR YARD * OUTSIDE STORAGE SHED * POPULAR WEARDALE VILLAGE * WALKING DISTANCE TO SHOPPING AMENITIES * VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED * This well presented two bedroom mid terrace house is located within a short walking distance away from...
FOR SALE VIA MODERN DAY METHOD OF AUCTION GUIDE PRICE £69,950 PLUS RESERVATION FEE* NO FORWARD CHAIN * PERFECT HOLIDAY HOME * VILLAGE LOCATION * EASY MAINTENANCE * STUNNING VIEWS AND WALKS ON THE DOOR STEP * RARELY AVAILABLE * VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED *This two bedroom cottage located in the...Online viewing
An excellent opportunity to acquire fishing rights along the River Wear. The whole site extends to approx. 1.19 Hectares (2.95 acres) while the river banks extends to 0.79 Ha (1.97 acres). Included in the sale are the rights to single bank fishing along approx.y 341.50 metres of the River Wear.
- Value my home
- New homes
- Instant online valuation
- Agent valuation
- Sold prices
- Home price guide
- Find agents
- New homes
- Find developments
- Help to buy
- Farms, estates & land
- Student accommodation