* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
An ideal family home with additional accommodation and 3 paddocks.Greenacres is a light and spacious family home situated on the outskirts of the village. Positioned on a country lane the property benefits from views of the surrounding fields. (contd...)
Historic Cotswold village house for sale - An exceptional village Grade II Listed property restored to an extremely high standard. Private gardens, fabulous reception/cinema barn and cottage all with significant period features. In all c. 6,250 sq ft dating back to the Cromwellian era. Most...
Marketed by Knight Frank - Cirencester.01285 367138 Contact agent
An attractive Grade II Listed Cotswold house in a peaceful location set back from the village green in the popular village of Bibury. The accommodation comprises; hall, sitting room with open fireplace, open plan Kitchen/Dining Room with 4 oven Aga, and cloakroom. Two double bedrooms with...
Marketed by Butler Sherborn LLP - Burford.01993 639923 Contact agent
An absolutely stunning five bedroom family home in this quiet and highly sought after location.Coln Orchard has been the subject of extensive and meticulous refurbishment in the hands of the current owner. (contd...)
- Houses for sale in Bibury
- Property for sale in Bibury
- 2 Bedroom house for sale in Bibury
- 3 Bedroom house for sale in Bibury
- 4 Bedroom house for sale in Bibury
- Detached house for sale in Bibury
- Semi detached house for sale in Bibury
Flats for sale
- Flats for sale in Bibury
- 1 Bedroom flat for sale in Bibury
- 2 Bedroom flat for sale in Bibury
- Studio flats for sale in Bibury