An attractively positioned range of stables and livestock shelters set in 6.09 acres of pasture land. Gently sloping land. Direct road access. Mains water connected. Five buildings. Paddocks. Unspoilt views. For sale by private treaty.
126.29 acres (51.11 hectares) of pasture land running down to the River Exe. Stunning views over the surrounding Exmoor National Park. Land used for grazing with level areas and some steeper sections. Shooting appeal. Access to a stone track which runs inside the entire northern boundary.
A traditional livestock farm in a stunning and unspoilt location within the Exmoor National Park. Situated in the upper Exe Valley with good road links. South-facing farmhouse with six bedrooms and separate farm cottage with three bedrooms. Modern livestock buildings totalling approximately 2,200...
32.12 acres of level and gently sloping pasture land with fine views, subject to an existing tenancy agreement. Direct road access. Mains water. Suitable for grazing and mowing. For sale by private treaty.
- Houses for sale in Cove
- Property for sale in Cove
- 2 Bedroom house for sale in Cove
- 3 Bedroom house for sale in Cove
- 4 Bedroom house for sale in Cove
- Detached house for sale in Cove
- Semi detached house for sale in Cove
Flats for sale
- Flats for sale in Cove
- 1 Bedroom flat for sale in Cove
- 2 Bedroom flat for sale in Cove
- Studio flats for sale in Cove