* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
A handsome Grade II Listed house set in the heart of the village.Enever House is an impressive village house, set on the desirable Pound Lane. This handsome property benefits from period features which include, Inglenook fireplaces, window seats with Cotswold stone leaded light windows, some with...
A substantial family house on the edge of the village with stunning and far reaching views.The House, occupies an outstanding setting on the edge of the village enjoying excellent southerly views over the valley to the rolling countryside beyond.Situated in the centre of its land the house is...
An ideal Cotswold family home on the edge of the village of Bledington with a self contained annexe, large garden and paddockLittle Close is a classic Cotswold property located on the edge of the very popular village of Bledington. Havingbeen renovated and extended by the current owners Little...
A Handsome Cotswold stone house with gardens and far reaching rural views.Coln House is an impressive Cotswold stone village property dating back to 1908 with well-proportioned rooms and high ceilings, stone mullioned windows and quoins, an open fireplace in the dining room and a modern wood...
A Beautiful Cotswold Rectory with Coach House and Land.The Old Rectory is a handsome Cotswold stone house which dates from c.1865 with later additions. The present owners have spent a great deal of time and care restoring and refurbishing The Old Rectory to an exceptionally high standard whilst...
A wonderful handsome Cotswold stone family house.Taylers Farmhouse is a wonderfully spacious Grade II Listed village property, offering versatile family accommodation over three floors. A handsome building, it offers well proportioned, bright rooms which afford a good deal of flexibility. In...
A UNIQUE PROPERTY COMPRISING AN HISTORIC GRADE II* LISTED 17TH CENTURY FARMHOUSE AND COTSWOLD BARN, IN A WONDERFUL RURAL SETTING WITH ABOUT 6 ACRES OF PADDOCKS AND WOODLANDGrade II* listed farmhouse with porch, living room, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, pantry, store room, 3 bedrooms,...
Marketed by Murrays - Stroud.01453 571881 Contact agent
A recently established smallholding comprising a contemporary 4 bedroom individually designed property, modern agricultural building and 7.4 acres of pasture all located in the picturesque and conveniently located village of Upton Cheyney. Located equidistant between Bath and Bristol.
Marketed by David James & Partners - Wotton under Edge.01453 571918 Contact agent
- Houses for sale in Cotswolds
- Property for sale in Cotswolds
- 2 Bedroom house for sale in Cotswolds
- 3 Bedroom house for sale in Cotswolds
- 4 Bedroom house for sale in Cotswolds
- Detached house for sale in Cotswolds
- Semi detached house for sale in Cotswolds
Flats for sale
- Flats for sale in Cotswolds
- 1 Bedroom flat for sale in Cotswolds
- 2 Bedroom flat for sale in Cotswolds
- Studio flats for sale in Cotswolds