* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Stunning Grade II listed barn conversion for sale near Bristol and Bath. A well-presented and characterful Grade II listed 3-4 bedroom barn conversion (2,705 sq ft) with stunning rural views and pretty gardens. It is set over 2 floors and offers flexible living accommodation, with an emphasis on...
Marketed by Knight Frank - Bristol.0117 295 7564 Contact agent
This fine four bedroom detached family fronts Heron Way and offers well planned living accommodation and is situated on the edge of Robin Way on the popular 'Birds location' and enjoys a southerly facing rear garden.
Marketed by Hunters - Yate, Chipping Sodbury.01454 437846 Contact agent
Starvale Farm is a Grade II Listed traditional stone built farmhouse, set in a prominent position on Horton Common.The property is packaged with four outbuildings of varying proportion and an adjoining paddock of approximately 1 acre.
Marketed by David James & Partners - Wotton under Edge.01453 571918 Contact agent
- Houses for sale in BS37 6
- Property for sale in BS37 6
- 2 Bedroom house for sale in BS37 6
- 3 Bedroom house for sale in BS37 6
- 4 Bedroom house for sale in BS37 6
- Detached house for sale in BS37 6
- Semi detached house for sale in BS37 6
Flats for sale
- Flats for sale in BS37 6
- 1 Bedroom flat for sale in BS37 6
- 2 Bedroom flat for sale in BS37 6
- Studio flats for sale in BS37 6