This remarkable local and national award-winning detached residence combines breath-taking architecture with exceptional interiors which have been sympathetically designed to embrace and complement this property’s individual and dramatic hillside setting.Study
- Stunning views17
Riding Lea is a spacious stone built detached bungalow, located on the edge of the sought after village of Eggleston, with stunning views of adjoining countryside. It offers three bedrooms, a very spacious reception room, conservatory, kitchen, utility and shower room.Online viewing
* NO ONWARD CHAIN * STONE BUILT FAMILY HOME * PRIVATE LOCATION * COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS * SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION * DRIVEWAY * ENCLOSED GARDEN * LOCATED IN A POPULAR MARKET TOWN * AN INTERNAL VIEWING IS A MUST * Located in this exclusive housing development on the outskirts of Stanhope shared with only...
Spacious three bedroomed family home located in Union Lane within the rural village of Stanhope. Pleasantly positioned in the village it's location will be ideal for a variety of buyers alike, providing easy access to a range of amenities within the village such as retail shops, Durham Dales...Online viewingStudy
A delightfully charming, three double bedroom, end of terrace home located in the heart of the pretty market town of Middleton-in-Teesdale and is within easy walking distance of the town centre, the property offers versatile & spacious living the accommodation comprises of an entrance porch,...
* NO ONWARD CHAIN * BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED * CORNER PLOT * GARDENS AND OFF STREET CAR PARKING * CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION * SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE OF FROSTERLEY * This stunning three bedroom semi-detached house is located in a pleasant cul-de-sac in the popular village of Frosterley and enjoys stunning...Study
*RECENTLY RE-FURBISHED* *THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS* *VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED* A beautifully modernised and re-furbished three bedroom, mid terraced house which requires an internal viewing to be fully appreciated. It has recently undergone a programme of improvements and has been finished...
**STUNNING DECORATION** LOFT CONVERSION ** TWO RECEPTION ROOMS ** This immaculate three bedroom mid terrace house with the benefit of a loft conversion, requires an internal viewing to be fully appreciated. The house has been finished to a modern standard and benefits from having a large bathroom...
- Premium display11
* OFF STREET PARKING AND GARDEN * POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION * COMPETITIVELY PRICED * VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED * This three bedroom mid terrace house has the added benefit of gardens and off street parking and is located in the popular village of Frosterley in Weardale. The house does require...
A beautifully presented three bedroom terraced house which is situated on the outskirts of Mickleton. The property is sold on a shared ownership lease and the occupier of the property must fit the affordability criteria of Bernicia Group Ltd.
- Houses for sale in St Johns Chapel
- Property for sale in St Johns Chapel
- 2 Bedroom house for sale in St Johns Chapel
- 3 Bedroom house for sale in St Johns Chapel
- 4 Bedroom house for sale in St Johns Chapel
- Detached house for sale in St Johns Chapel
- Semi detached house for sale in St Johns Chapel
Flats for sale
- Flats for sale in St Johns Chapel
- 1 Bedroom flat for sale in St Johns Chapel
- 2 Bedroom flat for sale in St Johns Chapel
- Studio flats for sale in St Johns Chapel