* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Slam Dunc The Funkum Avenue - Guide Price From £160,000 To £170,000 Well presented family home with off road parking, sunny low maintenance rear gardens, three bedrooms, two reception rooms and modern fitted kitchen. A must view in Central Plymouth.
Take Me To Churchlands - Guide Price From £200,000 To £210,000 Wonderfully presented family home with south facing gardens. Complete with open plan living space opening into a conservatory, garage, fitted kitchens, three bedrooms with elevated views across the countryside.
Open House Saturday 3rd March - Guide Price From £275,000 To £285,000 **OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 3RD MARCH BETWEEN 10AM - 11AM** Beautifully presented end of terrace family home set in the heart of Stoke. Complete with original features, front lawned garden, rear courtyard and off road parking.
Show Home Standard - Guide Price From £190,000 To £200,000 *Open House 24th February* Wonderfully presented family home in a quiet cul de sac in the heart of Plymouth. Complete with open plan kitchen/diner, master en suite and decked rear gardens. A must view.
We are delighted to present to market this fantastic 3 bedroom detached bungalow in a quite cul de sac in Crownhill. You first enter the property through the porch which has ample space for coats and shoes, you are then greeted by your living space which includes your open plan living dining area
Marketed by Hennings Moir - Saltash.01752 948698 Contact agent
9.1% Gross Rental Yield - Guide Price From £150,000 To £160,000 Well presented, fully let investment on the doorstop of Mutley Plain, Plymouth. Bringing in a gross rental income of £14,850 (9.1% Yield). Comprising a kitchen/diner, separate lounge and three letting rooms. No onward chain.
Family Home In The Heart Of Milehouse - Well presented family home in Milehouse, Plymouth. With south facing rear gardens, open plan lounge/diner with potential to knock through to the kitchen, three bedrooms and a modern bathroom. A must view!
County Style Cottage In A Central Location - Guide Price From £170,000 To £180,000 Family home on the doorstep of Mutley Plain. Complete with lounge and open plan kitchen/diner, this hidden gem has a master en suite and three double bedrooms. Complete with mature front gardens and rear courtyard.
Picaresque Views - Guide Price From £155,000 To £165,000 Wonderfully presented family home in Plymouth, with outstanding views towards Cornwall and the River Tamar. Complete with three double bedrooms, open plan kitchen/diner, conservatory and a three piece family bathroom.
- Houses for sale in Plymouth
- Property for sale in Plymouth
- 2 Bedroom house for sale in Plymouth
- 3 Bedroom house for sale in Plymouth
- 4 Bedroom house for sale in Plymouth
- Detached house for sale in Plymouth
- Semi detached house for sale in Plymouth
Flats for sale
- Flats for sale in Plymouth
- 1 Bedroom flat for sale in Plymouth
- 2 Bedroom flat for sale in Plymouth
- Studio flats for sale in Plymouth