* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Larger than the standard semi on the popular Birds estate, this property is an ideal 3 bedroom family home with gardens front and back and handy downstairs loo. Its less than 200 yards form Rayesfield Infants and Junior Schools and a safe, short walk from Chipping Sodbury School.
Marketed by The Property Booth - Newark.01636 358866 Contact agent
Located within close proximity to both Chipping Sodbury High Street and the shops and cinema of Yate Town Centre. This three bedroom detached house is in need of renovating. Offered for sale with No Upward Chain this property is sure to create much interest. Early viewing strongly advised.
Marketed by Hunters - Yate, Chipping Sodbury.01454 437846 Contact agent
Newly renovated barn conversion for sale in a stunning rural setting. - A beautifully well-presented and immaculate 3 bedroom stone barn conversion (2,518 sq ft) in the hamlet of Horton, with both period and modern features, under floor heating, exposed beams and a bespoke kitchen. The house is...
Marketed by Knight Frank - Bristol.0117 295 7564 Contact agent
- Houses for sale in BS37 6
- Property for sale in BS37 6
- 2 Bedroom house for sale in BS37 6
- 3 Bedroom house for sale in BS37 6
- 4 Bedroom house for sale in BS37 6
- Detached house for sale in BS37 6
- Semi detached house for sale in BS37 6
Flats for sale
- Flats for sale in BS37 6
- 1 Bedroom flat for sale in BS37 6
- 2 Bedroom flat for sale in BS37 6
- Studio flats for sale in BS37 6