An excellent One Bed First Floor Apartment ideal for first time buyers, buy to let investors & parties requiring a suitable low maintenance property. Immaculately presented, with the inclusion of several fixtures & fittings. With an allocated parking space & visitor parking. NO CHAIN
Ground floor apartments don’t come for sale here often and this is a stunner! Beautifully presented, with that lovely smell of fresh paint & brand new carpet too! This lovely over 55’s apartment is within a popular development in a convenient location
A well maintained second floor apartment within a fine apartment building in the highly regarded Stapeley Estate. Superbly presented and appointed providing lovely surrounding aspects with dedicated parking, communal landings and staircase to second floor.
Within easy reach of Nantwich town centre yet tucked away within a secluded & attractive development, this one bedroom, ground floor apartment is perfect for a first time buyer or investor and offers a well proportioned, well presented interior
HEIGH-HO, HEIGH-HO, IT'S HOME FROM WORK WE GO! We are please to present FOR SALE this one bed FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT on Wistaston Road with the added benefit of NO ONWARD CHAIN! Situated in a prominent location within walking distance of Crewe town centre, this property is perfect for professionals
Currently tenanted until June 2020 with a rental income of £7200 per annum. Perfect for Investment! Situated in the heart of Nantwich, this one bedroom apartment with integrated appliances and allocated parking is perfect for anyone looking to soak up town life, which Nantwich has to offer
If you want the perfect combination of a convenient location yet on the edge of countryside, here's one for you! A stylish, second floor apartment in an eye-catching and impressive building with superb accommodation and underground parking too!
First Time Buyer? You only need a £2,500 deposit to get onto the housing ladder with this superb shared ownership home. In a superb, secluded location but just a short walk from the centre of Nantwich and close to all the amenities you need
First time buyer? Itching to get your perfect home? Try this for size! All you need is a deposit of just £1,900 and this place can be yours. For sale on a 40% shared ownership basis and you simply pay a small rent on the other 60%. What an opportunity!
A first floor one double bedroom apartment conveniently located within easy access of all main road links with shop facilities and the Victorian Queens Park gardens located opposite. Apartment with elevated views over the tree lined avenue. Having electric storage heating. PVC double glazing....
*Virtual Tour Available* A perfect property for a buy to let investor.Low maintenance, one bedroom ground floor style apartment. Located in a modern building. This property is currently tenanted and would be ideal as a rental property.Online viewing
A perfect property for a buy to let investor. Low maintenance, one bedroom ground floor style apartment. Located in a modern building comprising just three apartments in total. This property is currently tenanted and would be ideal as a rental property.
- Online viewing
In probably one of the best positions within this sought after development, this second floor, one bedroom apartment is for over 60's only and has plenty going for it - great outlook, great layout and great space
- Houses for sale in Shavington
- Property for sale in Shavington
- 2 Bedroom house for sale in Shavington
- 3 Bedroom house for sale in Shavington
- 4 Bedroom house for sale in Shavington
- Detached house for sale in Shavington
- Semi detached house for sale in Shavington
Flats for sale
- Flats for sale in Shavington
- 1 Bedroom flat for sale in Shavington
- 2 Bedroom flat for sale in Shavington
- Studio flats for sale in Shavington