3 bedroom terraced house for sale
Claremount Road, Halifax>
- THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- GARDENS FRONT AND REAR
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- EXCELLENT COMMUTER LINKS TO HALIFAX AND BRADFORD
The deceptively spacious accommodation is equipped with PVCu double glazing and gas fired central heating and comprises in brief: - Entrance vestibule, lounge, kitchen, two first floor bedrooms and family bathroom and a further bedroom to the second floor. Externally, there are gardens to both the front and rear of the property.
Claremount is situated above Halifax town centre with local primary schools nearby, shops and easy access to Halifax via road or bus links.
Entrance Vestibule - Enter the property via a PVCu exterior door with double glazed panels into the entrance vestibule. Having a staircase rising to the first floor and a door accessing the lounge.
Lounge - 4.54 x 3.62 (14'10" x 11'10") - The focal point of the lounge is the decorative fireplace with black marble surround housing a cast iron fire set to a matching marble hearth. There is ceiling coving, a central heating radiator, laminate flooring and walk-in box bay window to the front elevation with decorative leaded top lights. A door gives access into the kitchen.
Kitchen - 2.73 x 4.50 (8'11" x 14'9") - Fitted with a comprehensive range of matching modern wall and base units with complementary working surfaces over inset into which is a stainless steel sink unit with side drainer and mixer tap and a four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor canopy over. There are integrated appliances to include an eye level double oven, fridge and freezer and there is space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine, breakfast bar seating area, tiled surrounds, contemporary vertical central heating radiator, useful understairs storage cupboard and double glazed French doors opening out to the rear garden. Laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing - Having a central heating radiator and doors accessing the bedroom accommodation and bathroom. A further door accesses an inner hallway with study area with a staircase rising to the second floor.
Bedroom - 3.89 x 2.67 (12'9" x 8'9") - Positioned to the front of the property and having a central heating radiator, window to the front elevation and built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom - 2.82 x 2.67 (9'3" x 8'9") - Having a window to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Study Area - 1.72 x 1.78 (5'7" x 5'10") -
House Bathroom - 1.78 x 1.78 (5'10" x 5'10") - Furnished with a three piece suite in white comprising a central flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with wall mounted shower over with rainwater shower head and flexible shower head and a glass shower screen. There is a window to the rear elevation, complementary part tiling to the walls and a central heating radiator.
Second Floor -
Bedroom - 4.54 x 4.17 (14'10" x 13'8") - Having two Velux roof windows and a central heating radiator.
External Details - To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with pathway leading to the front door. The garden is enclosed by timber fencing with timber gated access. To the rear can be found a further lawned garden with planting borders and a patio seating area. Steps lead up to a further patio area adjoining the property. The rear garden is also enclosed by timber fencing with timber gated access to the rear making it ideal for those with children or pets.
Directions - Please use the postcode HX3 6JQ for sat nav directions
Please Note - 1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property information from this agent
Peter David Properties - Halifax
5c The Craggs, Country Business Park, New Road Cragg Vale, Hebden Bridge HX7 5TT
See more properties like this:
Property reference 30404638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter David Properties - Halifax. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.