3 bedroom detached house for sale
- Tenure: Freehold
- 10 YEAR NHBC
- 5 STAR BUILDER
- ENERGY EFFICIENT
- FRENCH DOORS TO GARDEN
- PART EXCHANGE YOUR PROPERTY
- WALK-IN WARDROBE
- GARAGE AND PARKING
- SOUTH WESTERLY FACING GARDEN
Your new property in detail
* NHBC 10 year warranty allows you to buy with confidence
* Double glazing to keep you warm and help reduce your bills
* Walk-in wardrobe or fitted wardrobe to the master bedrooms
* Patio to all cottages and bungalows
* Telephone and television point in living room and bedroom
* Sky/Sky+ connection point in living room
* Fitted kitchen
* Integrated fridge/freezer
* Electric oven at waist-height and ceramic hob with extractor hood
* Anthracite sink
Bathroom & Shower room
* Fitted bath in bathrooms, to selected properties
* Fitted shower, tiled with low profile shower tray
* En-suite shower rooms to selected master bedrooms
* High quality sanitary fittings
Heating and finishes
* Direct acting panel heaters
* Neutral decor to coordinate with your furnishings
* Oak veneered doors giving your interior a quality feel
* Chrome door furniture for a stylish touch
Safety and security
* Smoke detector
*Please see individual property specification for full details.
Stalham is a town in Norfolk, just 15 miles north-east of Norwich. It lies within the Norfolk Broads and is located in a quiet and scenic spot, making it the ideal location for a Retirement Living development.
Stalham is a quaint market town boasting a mix of heritage homes and is situated on the River Ant.
With its vintage charm and modern amenities, it's a great place to live with many seasonal events giving the town a real community spirit.
Summer is really the season when the whole place comes alive, with it's museum, boat tours and Sea Palling beach just 4 miles away it is an idyllic place to live.
All your daily necessities are within easy reach, with a Tesco store just opposite the development and the town centre just a short walk away. In Stalham, there's a local convenience store, post office, chemist, optician, hairdresser and eateries, as well as a medical centre and library.
At Staithe Gardens you can enjoy the benefits of owning your own home in a community with like-minded retirees as your neighbours.
There's also the added peace of mind that these stylish properties are brought to you by the only house builder to win the Home Builders Federation 5-star award for customer service every year since the awards began in 2005.
Town & Country - Norwich
8 Thorpe Road Norwich, Norfolk NR1 1RY
See more properties like this:
Property reference RS0042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Town & Country - Norwich. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.