This property is no longer on the market
1 bedroom terraced house
- Available now
- Deposit: £605
- Long term let
- Available End of February
- Spacious Rooms
- Double Glazed
- Central Location
- 1 Large Double Bedroom
- Kitchen with front aspect window and a range of wall and base units including kitchen appliances - washing machine, fridge and oven & hob
- Living Room with front aspect window (a spacious room with a door leading to the stairs to the first floor)
- Bedroom: a LARGE DOUBLE bedroom with front aspect window, neutral decor and high ceiling.
- Bathroom fitted with a modern white bathroom suite with shower over the bath and front aspect window.
The location is excellent - Morley town centre is within close proximity as is Morley train station and for those that drive, the motorway networks are close by making this a great property for people who work in Leeds, Wakefield, Bradford, Manchester and Sheffield.
Deposit is £605
Restrictions apply: No smoking permitted within the property / No pets / No students
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation upon application of a rental property prior to referencing.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The property description, photographs and plans are for guidance only and measurements are approximate and intended as general guidance.
4. Please ensure that you are informed of what is included in the property rental, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded.
5. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement before signing EPC rating: D.
Cellar Not provided
Provides additional storage space.
Kitchen Not provided
With a range of wall and base units including kitchen appliances - washing machine, fridge, oven and hob.
Living Room Not provided
A spacious room in a neutral decor with modern fire surround and wood laminate flooring.
Bedroom Not provided
A large double bedroom finished in a neutral decor.
Bathroom Not provided
A generous size bathroom comprises of shower bath, low flush WC and wash hand basin.
Exterior Not provided
Enclosed low maintenance paved patio garden area.
Belvoir Onwards & Upwards - Morley
Milton House, Queen Street Morley, Leeds LS27 9EB
See more properties like this:
Property reference P188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir Onwards & Upwards - Morley. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.