Skip to main content

£550,000 Shared ownership

3 bedroom flat for sale

St Mary Graces Court, Cartwright Street, London E1

Reduced
Online viewing

£550,000 Shared ownership

3 bedroom flat for sale

St Mary Graces Court, Cartwright Street, London E1

Reduced
Online viewing

Description

Back

Property features

  • Minutes from Tower Hill and Tower Bridge
  • Current Rent - £2400 PCM
  • The Double Bedroom
  • Spilt Level Apartment
  • Family Bathroom and Seperate WC
  • Chain Free

Nearest stations

Tower Gateway (0.2mi.)
DLR - Tower Gateway
Tower Hill Underground (0.2mi.)
District
Circle
London Fenchurch Street (0.4mi.)

Nearest schools

school icon  Shapla Primary School (0.2mi.)
Good
school icon  St Paul's Whitechapel Church of England Primary School (0.2mi.)
Outstanding
school icon  English Martyrs Roman Catholic Primary School (0.2mi.)
Good

Virtual tour

Property description

Ludlow Thompson welcome to the market this amazing opportunity to acquire a three double bedroom, split level property which is being sold chain free. Within minutes of Tower Bridge and Tower Hill, this property is amazingly located for local amenities and transport links around the City. This property comprises of a lovely sized reception leading out onto the private terrace and an additional w/c on the ground floor. On the first floor you have a bright and airy kitchen with another private balcony, three double bedrooms and a separate three piece bathroom.

Cartwright Street is perfectly placed for easy access to The City, Canary Wharf and Central London with Tower Hill, Tower Gateway and Aldgate East all within a few minutes walk of the property. St Katharine Docks and the many amenities of Wapping are also just short walk away, as well as vibrant hotspots such as Bricklane, Spitalfields and Shoreditch.

Offered as a 60% share, with no rent needed to be paid on the remaining 40%. The apartment was originally built as shared ownership but is now available on the open market. The Crown style lease of 60% is equivalent to 100% ownership with no rent to pay on the silent 40%. All equity from any sales or rental income is 100% due to the leaseholder. We have further information from the freeholder should you require this.

Rooms

Reception

Kitchen

Bedroom 1

Bedroom 1 Alt

Bedroom 2

Bedroom 2 Alt

Bedroom 3

Bedroom 3 Alt

Bathroom

Terrace

Second Terrace

Balcony

Balcony View

Second Balcony View

Exterior

See more properties like this:

Virtual tours

Back

Map

Back

Nearby services within a 4 mile radius

Stations
Schools
Food stores
Health

Nearby services within a 4 mile radius

Stations
Schools
Food stores
Health

Street view is not available at this location

Floor plans

Back

DISCLAIMER

Property reference 473174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ludlowthompson - Docklands. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Call rate information

Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.

UKCreditRatings

*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.

Contact ludlowthompson - Docklands about 3 bedroom flat for sale £550,000

Type of enquiry

Characters remaining:

OnTheMarket can contact me with relevant properties, offers and news

By submitting this form, you accept our privacy policy. Your personal data will be sent to ludlowthompson - Docklands so that they can respond to your request.