2 bedroom apartment for sale
Juniper House - Plot 204 - Discount to Market Home at Saxon Heights at Augusta Park, Smannell Road SP11>
- How to register your interest for Low Cost Homes
- First, Contact the Taylor Wimpey Sales Office to find out how you can register for a low cost home
- Should you be eligible for Low Cost Homes then you will be provided with an applicant reference number
- Once you are in receipt of the reference number please book a remote appointment with one of our sales executives
- We will put you in touch with our recommenced Financial Advisors
- You are now ready to reserve
- Please speak to our sales executives at Saxon Heights for full terms and conditions. Discount Sale cannot be used in conjunction with any other schemes
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
These stylish yet contemporary 1 & 2 bedroom apartment homes boast the perfect balance of space for modern living. Each apartment benefits from open-plan living and dining areas ideal for socialising with friends and family, which lead out to a private balcony. All the bedrooms provide ample space to relax in.
Kitchen/Dining/Living Area 6.54m x 4.10m , 21'6" x 13'6"
Bedroom 1 3.49m x 2.83m, 11'6 x 9'4"
Bedroom 2 3.19m x 3.14m, 10'6" x 10'4"
Taylor Wimpey - Saxon Heights at Augusta Park
Smannell Road Andover SP11 6UL
See more properties like this:
Property reference TaylorWimpey_Saxon Heights at Augusta Park_115-20684_Juniper House - Plot 204 - Discount to Market Home. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey - Saxon Heights at Augusta Park. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.