- THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE
- SOLD WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
- GARDENS FRONT AND REAR
- SINGLE GARAGE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- AMENITIES NEARBY
- WHY NOT WATCH OUR VIDEO TOUR?
- POTENTIAL BTL
Ling Bob Junior, Infant and Nursery School (0.1mi.)
Christ Church Pellon CofE VC Primary School (0.1mi.)
The Halifax Academy (0.3mi.)
Peter David are pleased to bring this THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE to the market for sale. With a garage and gardens front and rear, this will make an ideal family home and could be of interest to a first time buyer or buy to let investor. As one would expect, the property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout. The property is also sold with the benefit of NO UPWARD CHAIN.
Located in Pellon, the property is conveniently situated close to local shops, schools and the local doctor's surgery and chemist. Halifax is a short drive away and bus services are frequent.
The internal accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance vestibule, spacious lounge, dining kitchen and to the first floor three bedrooms and the house bathroom. To both the front and rear of the property there is a garden and the property also benefits from a single garage useful for storage.
Why not watch our video tour and then book a viewing?
Entrance Vestibule -
Living Room - 4.19m x 5.18m (13'9 x 17'0) - With central heating radiators, double glazed window to the front and an inset electric fire creating a focal point to the room.
Dining Kitchen - 4.19m x 2.79m (13'9 x 9'2) - With a range of matching wall and base units and complementary work surfaces with tiled splash backs. Inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap. Inset electric oven and hob. Space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Space for an under counter fridge freezer. External door provides access to the rear garden. Wall mounted gas combination boiler. Built in store cupboard. Tiled floor. Central heating radiator and double glazed window.
First Floor Landing - Loft access hatch.
Bedroom - 2.31m x 4.39m (7'7 x 14'5) - Central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom - 2.31m x 3.61m (7'7 x 11'10) - Central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom - 1.83m x 2.18m (6'0 x 7'2) - Built in cupboards. Central heating radiator and double glazed window.
House Bathroom - A part tiled bathroom with a three piece white bathroom suite comprising of a wash basin with pedestal and mirrored cabinet above, low flush wc and a bath with electric shower over. Central heating radiator and frosted double glazed window. Extractor fan.
Garage - 2.49m x 5.00m (8'2 x 16'5) - Providing storage options.
External Details - To both the front and rear of the property there is a garden and the property also benefits from a single garage useful for storage.
Directions - Please use the postcode HX2 0QE for sat nav directions
Please Note - 1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: