- SPACIOUS TOWN HOUSE
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- SECURITY ALARM SYSTEM
- INTEGRAL GARAGE
- SOLD WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
- EXCELLENT COMMUTER LINKS TO THE TOWN AND THE M62 NETWORK
- WHY NOT WATCH OUR VIDEO TOUR AND BOOK A VIEWING
Siddal Primary School (0.1mi.)
Salterhebble Junior and Infant School (0.3mi.)
Park Lane Academy (0.4mi.)
Peter David are delighted to bring this large beautifully presented FOUR BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE to the market for sale sold with the benefit of no upward chain. With accommodation set over three floor levels, including an integral garage, this residence will make a wonderful family home. As one would expect, the property is equipped with gas central heating, security alarm system and double glazing throughout. NO UPWARD CHAIN.
Siddal is a well established residential area south of the town and provides excellent commuter links to both Leeds and Manchester via the M62 network which is only 10 minutes drive away. The town centre and the facilities provided can be accessed by the regular local bus service or an easy 20 minute walk. Siddal is served by local shops and a local church, there is a Primary School and a Secondary School in Siddal.
The internal accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, double bedroom, shower room and utility cupboard. Access door to the garage. To the first floor you will find the lounge with balcony and a separate dining kitchen. Stairs then lead to the first floor where you will find three further bedrooms - 2 double and a single - as well as the house bathroom. Loft access from the landing. Outside to the front there is off road parking leading to the large integral garage.
It should be noted this property may be of interest to an investor. The property is fully compliant with fire regulations and would lend itself to being a 4 bedroom HMO if required, please ask for further details. The property has also been let as a single dwelling for £850.00pcm.
Why not watch our video tour then book a viewing?
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hallway - Step into the property via the front door and you enter the spacious entrance hallway. Door leads to bedroom 4. Side access door to the integral garage. Utility cupboard with space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine and space for a condensing tumble dryer. Further external door leads to the rear of the property. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom 4 / Study / Hobby Room - 2.69m x 2.69m (8'10 x 8'10) - This double room has multiple uses including a hobby room, cinema room or study if required. Satellite and TV point. Central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Shower Room - A fully tiled shower room with a three piece white suite comprising of a wash basin with pedestal and mirrored cabinet above. Low flush wc and a walk in shower with mixer shower and extractor fan above. Chrome towel central heating radiator.
Garage - 2.69m x 5.31m (8'10 x 17'5) - A large useful garage over 5 metres in length providing storage options. Power and lighting.
First Floor -
Landing Area - Provides access to the first floor principal rooms. Central heating radiators and double glazed window allowing in plenty of natural light.
Living Room - 4.72m x 3.53m (15'6 x 11'7) - Double glazed French doors lead out to the balcony. Attractive spot lighting. Satellite and TV points. Central heating radiator.
Dining Kitchen - 2.69m x 4.14m (8'10 x 13'7) - A beautiful modern fitted kitchen and space for a dining table and chairs. The kitchen comprises of a range of matching cream wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and tiled splash back. Inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap. Inset electric oven with a four ring gas hob and chrome extractor hood above. Integrated tall fridge freezer. Space and plumbing for a dishwasher. Central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Second Floor -
Landing Area - Provides access to all the bedrooms and the house bathroom. Loft access.
Bedroom 1 - 4.72m x 3.02m (15'6 x 9'11) - A double bedroom with central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 - 2.49m x 3.15m (8'2 x 10'4) - A double room with central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 - 2.24m x 1.88m (7'4 x 6'2) - A single room with central heating radiator and double glazed window.
House Bathroom - A fully tiled family bathroom with a three piece white suite comprising of a wash basin with pedestal and mirrored wall cabinet above. Shaving point. Low flush wc and a bath with mixer shower above and shower screen. Cupboard houses the gas combination boiler. Chrome towel central heating radiator.
External Details - To the front of the property a path leads to the front door. A driveway provides off road parking with access to the large integral garage. There is pleasant balcony to the first floor which can be used on those sunny days for sitting out and enjoying the weather. A path provides access to the rear of the properties for maintenance.
Directions - Please use the postcode HX3 9LT for sat nav directions
Please Note - 1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: