- Tenure: Leasehold
- Help To Buy Available
- Central Location
- Show Home Available To View
- One & Two Bedroom Apartments
- Close To Town & Station
- Call Now to View
Maltings Academy (0.4mi.)
Essex Fresh Start (0.5mi.)
Howbridge Infant School (0.7mi.)
*ONLY 20% OF DEVELOPMENT LEFT! Book in now to view the show apartment*
A development of one and two bedroom contemporary apartments in Witham. One bedroom apartments starting from £165,000. Two bedroom apartments from £220,000. Help To Buy is available.
Lime Tree Place twists design convention on its head to offer high quality homes that are in reach of first-time buyers.
Step into a new way of living in a tree-lined setting just moments from Witham railway station and the town centre.
All the essentials are just a short walk. There's the Newlands and Grove Shopping Centres, almost every supermarket, and a great choice of restaurants and bars - so enjoy a glass of wine at Crofters or spice up your evening with tapas at El Pulpo. The town is also
surrounded by some of Essex's most popular villages for some great country pub grub.
Witham is perfect for those who like fresh air and the great outdoors but also want to be able to enjoy everything London and Chelmsford have to offer. It's just 45 minutes from London Liverpool Street and 10 minutes from Chelmsford, while London Stansted Airport can be reached in 25 minutes for a trip away.
Whatever your interests, Witham's variety of sporting and recreational activities has plenty to satisfy. Join Witham's football or hockey clubs, play golf on pristine Essex courses, or enjoy beautiful riverside walks. The national cycle route also passes through the town, great if you like to spend your time on two wheels.
Witham's proximity to Chelmsford means you won't have to travel far to immerse yourself in a city full of zest. Its huge selection of stores includes a flagship John Lewis on Bond Street, the Meadows and Chelmer shopping centres, boutiques on Moulsham Street, and an eclectic mix of stuff at Chelmsford Indoor Market.
Perfectly formed hallway-free, open-plan interiors make the most of every inch of space. You'll enjoy a beautiful space expertly designed and finished with features such as hardwood floors, Italian designer kitchens, big name bathrooms and 1 Gb broadband by Hyperoptic - the UK's fastest.
Please note images shown are merely a representation of the specification. Show home will be available to view.
• Red brickwork• Dark grey double-glazed PVC windows• Automatic sliding entry doors• Car parking for every apartment• Secure bike storage• 10 Year Home Owner’s Warranty
• Painted apartment front door with Chubb door lock• Painted internal doors with satin chrome hinges• Double grooved skirting boards with door architraves• Panetti brushed chrome or stainless steel door handles throughout
• Grey engineered hardwood flooring in living areas• Crystal grey carpet in bedrooms• Low energy recessed LED downlighting throughout
• Arta Cucine Italian high-end, soft-close units • Luxury quartz worktops and splash-backs• CDA single-lever taps• Utility cupboard housing washer/ dryer• High quality integrated appliances, including:- Bosch built-in oven- Electric induction hob- Extractor hood extractor- Fridge/ freezer- Slimline dishwasher
• Ceramic floor and wall tiles• Tulio pure white sanitaryware• Tissino taps and square wall-mounted shower arm• Space-saving sliding shower screen• Angelo vanity unit in Barossa Oak• Heated chrome towel rail
• Electric water heating system with electric radiators• 1Gb Hyperoptic broadband connection - fastest in UK• BT points• Wired for Sky Q with TV points in bedrooms and living areas• USB charger plug sockets in kitchen and bathroom areas• CCTV to building• Electronic fob entry to building• Security video entry phone
haart Estate Agents also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the Lettings Branch Manager on the number shown above.
haart Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
See more properties like this: