2 bedroom flat for sale
Plot A.8.5, 2 Bedroom Flat at The Refinery, 5 Knights Road, Silvertown E16>
- Shared Ownership 35% Share
35% Shared Ownership
Luxury 2 & 3 bedroom apartments, available through Shared Ownership
2 beds from - £141,750*
3 beds from - £165,375*
- Exceptionally high quality specification as standard
- Oak plank wood effect laminate flooring to hall, kitchen, lounge/dining room
- Built in wardrobe and en-suite to main bedroom
- Private outdoor space to all apartments
- Private communal rooftop garden
- High speed internet provided by Hyperoptics, perfect for working from home
- Great transport link to Canary Wharf and Central London
- Silvertown DLR station just minutes away
- Situated in a great up-and-coming area in East London.
- A rare opportunity to live amongst one of the biggest and most exciting developments in London's history in the heart of the Royal Docks
All apartments are ready to move in to now!
To be eligible for a home at The Refinery, you need to:
- Have a household income of under £90,000
- Be unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase.
Property information from this developer
Southern Home Ownership - The Refinery
5 Knights Road Silvertown London E16 2AT
See more properties like this:
Property reference dHI7BhFep3o. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Southern Home Ownership - The Refinery. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.