- Amazing 3D tour available - click the link to view the property as if you were there!
- Much improved and extended middle terrace
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Large re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances
- Spacious lounge/dining room
- Re-fitted white bathroom suite
- Enclosed rear garden
- Parking to rear
- uPVC double glazing and gas radiator central heating
- No onward chain - viewing highly recommended
Even Swindon Primary School (0.1mi.)
UTC Swindon (0.5mi.)
Robert Le Kyng Primary School (0.6mi.)
* AMAZING 3D tour available * Much improved and EXTENDED 3 bedroomed terrace * Large RE-FITTED kitchen/breakfast room with appliances * Spacious lounge/diner * RE-FITTED white bathroom suite * Enclosed garden * PARKING * uPVC d/g and gas radiator CH * NO ONWARD CHAIN *
* Amazing 3D tour available - click the link to view the property as if you were there! *The Property Shop Swindon are delighted to offer for sale this much improved and extended terrace property situated in the popular Rodbourne area of Swindon. The property offers larger than average accommodation to include 3 good size bedrooms, spacious lounge/dining room, 20' re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances and re-fitted white bathroom suite. To the rear is an enclosed garden and off road parking. Benefits include uPVC double glazing and gas radiator central heating. Sold with no onward chain, viewing is highly recommended.
Via uPVC double glazed door, open to:
Lounge/Dining Room - 22' 5'' x 14' 2'' (6.83m x 4.31m)
uPVC double glazed window to front, feature fireplace, 3 radiators, TV point, staircase to first floor.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 20' 4'' x 12' 6'' (6.19m x 3.81m)
A re-fitted kitchen with bi-fold doors leading to the garden, extensive range of matching wall and base units, ample work surfaces, one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit, built in double oven, hob and extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, appliance space, skylight window, feature radiator, tiled floor.
Re-fitted white suite with low level wc, vanity wash hand basin and panel bah with shower over, part tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, skylight window.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft via loft ladder, radiator.
Master bedroom - 11' 7'' x 10' 8'' (3.53m x 3.25m)
Two uPVC double glazed windows to front, wall to wall built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two - 11' 1'' x 8' 9'' (3.38m x 2.66m)
uPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three - 9' 5'' x 8' 6'' (2.87m x 2.59m)
uPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, airing cupboard.
Enclosed rear garden leading to parking area accessed via double gates.
Please note that these details are DRAFT details and have not been checked by the owner for accuracy. Whilst we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable they should not be relied on a statements or representation of fact and do not constitute any part of an offer. The seller does not make or give nor do we or our employees have the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in the relation of the property. We have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order, or fit their purpose, neither have we checked legal documents to verify freehold/leasehold status of the property. The measurements and distances are approximate only. We would strongly recommend that all the information which we provide is verified by you on inspection and also by your conveyancer or surveyor; especially where statements have been made by us to the effect that the information provided has not been verified.
See more properties like this: